CLOSED: For Rent: 789 points @ 16/ppt Fast (same day) white glove service. Ask me for what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for a studio for either of the following:
Arrival May 11 departing May 15 or arrival May 18 departing May 22, 2 adults
Will consider any property. Thank you

Nothing except OKW or SSR would not require some wait list. Also going past the 5/31 date I noted means I have point restrictions and might not be able to fill the need you have anyway.
Thank you for looking. What is involved with the wait list? Thank you.

Please let me know what I can research for you. I have a lot of points for use so should be able to accommodate almost anything you need. I have had several rentals over the years and have had good feedback (if you need me to try to connect with someone for a reference let me know and I will see what I can do).
Looking for VGC studio 10/18-10/23, any luck?

Looking for VGC studio 10/18-10/23, any luck?
Sorry not familiar with what you mean by VGC. Perhaps you mean Grand Californian? Perhaps a new abbreviation I've missed. My contract is at Wilderness Lodge, so that is the only resort I can use my points it that far out. I can only book at this time out through August, so if I still have points in two months I can check for you on this if my above guess is right.

Thank you for looking. What is involved with the wait list? Thank you.
Beach Club still has very limited availability (1 night).

You also do not have PM capability which will delay this even more, but at this time if you want to proceed I can bring at most 286 points to bear on the 2020 use year, and SSR has a 2BR for 282 fully available for June 9-16. Again, we will not be able to execute anything (nor will anyone else within the boundaries of the rules) until you can PM so look at the sticky thread on how to get your 10 posts.

Here is what I can do:
Up to 249 can be used for travel prior to 5/31/20
Up to 286 can be used for travel after 5/31/20. I can book VWL into December and any other resort into August at this time.

If what you need fits in those grouping, let me know and I can get this done for you in a day or less if it is available. As I have told many would-be-renters, but not seeming to work, PLEASE PLEASE get your 10 post limit done with ASAP, otherwise we run the risk of a room closing on you while we wait for the 24 hours for you to be approved and we can start talking. Once I can PM I can get you my cell phone and we can text or talk much more quickly than I can check these boards.

Sorry not familiar with what you mean by VGC. Perhaps you mean Grand Californian? Perhaps a new abbreviation I've missed. My contract is at Wilderness Lodge, so that is the only resort I can use my points it that far out. I can only book at this time out through August, so if I still have points in two months I can check for you on this if my above guess is right.
Yes, you guessed correctly! I'm sorry, it was a new abbreviation to me as well, but I saw it a few times and decided to use it, lol. Wilderness Lodge looks amazing, but we are just dipping our toes into Disney and I'm not sure we are ready to conquer WDW just yet! Thank you for your reply...but now I am off to look at WDW and see if it's a trip we'd like to consider any sooner. :)

Looking for 2 rooms, June 1-8. Room 1 is 2 adults and 2 kids, Room 2 is 2 adults. Looking for the Beach Club.

Looking for 2 rooms, June 1-8. Room 1 is 2 adults and 2 kids, Room 2 is 2 adults. Looking for the Beach Club.
First you need to get to 10 posts so we can actually talk about this and finish up any rental. Please check the sticky post on the board for Rentals about how to get to 10 posts and get your PM working.

What type of rooms? I am going to guess studios, but important to provide that detail.

If you want to reserve please PM with:
Desired resort name
Check in/check out dates
Requested room size and view

Once I confirm what you want is available I will need (you can provide this initially to speed things up)
Number of people in your party with names (Adults/children w/ages)
Mailing address of first adult to place on reservation
Phone number and e-mail (optional)

Payment due no later than a week after reservation confirmation, but if you want a trip within the next 30 days would ask for payment before booking is finalized.
I will provide my phone number to text or call if you'd like as well.

Please let me know what I can research for you. I have a lot of points for use so should be able to accommodate almost anything you need. I have had several rentals over the years and have had good feedback (if you need me to try to connect with someone for a reference let me know and I will see what I can do).
Hi! I’m looking for any studio room the week of March 15th, for 1 or 2 night.

Hi! I’m looking for any studio room the week of March 15th, for 1 or 2 night.
You need to be able to PM. Since studios go very quickly not worth searching until you can communicate and execute a rental. Please look at the sticky post at the top of the Rental forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter