CLOSED: For Rent: 789 points @ 16/ppt Fast (same day) white glove service. Ask me for what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

Here is what I can do:
Up to 249 can be used for travel prior to 5/31/20
Up to 286 can be used for travel after 5/31/20. I can book VWL into December and any other resort into August at this time.

If what you need fits in those grouping, let me know and I can get this done for you in a day or less if it is available. As I have told many would-be-renters, but not seeming to work, PLEASE PLEASE get your 10 post limit done with ASAP, otherwise we run the risk of a room closing on you while we wait for the 24 hours for you to be approved and we can start talking. Once I can PM I can get you my cell phone and we can text or talk much more quickly than I can check these boards.

If you want to reserve please PM with:
Desired resort name
Check in/check out dates
Requested room size and view

Once I confirm what you want is available I will need (you can provide this initially to speed things up)
Number of people in your party with names (Adults/children w/ages)
Mailing address of first adult to place on reservation
Phone number and e-mail (optional)

Payment due no later than a week after reservation confirmation, but if you want a trip within the next 30 days would ask for payment before booking is finalized.
I will provide my phone number to text or call if you'd like as well.

So it says 10 posts to activate the PM function but still doesn’t show. Is it because it hasn’t been 24 hrs since my 10th post?

So it says 10 posts to activate the PM function but still doesn’t show. Is it because it hasn’t been 24 hrs since my 10th post?
You got it. Once you hit 24 hours you will see the "Start Conversation" button when you click on my avatar. Then we can talk.

Here is what I can do at this time:
Up to 188 can be used for travel prior to 5/31/20
Up to 225 can be used for travel after 5/31/20. I can book VWL into December and any other resort into August at this time.

If what you need fits in those grouping, let me know and I can get this done for you in a day or less if it is available. As I have told many would-be-renters, but not seeming to work, PLEASE PLEASE get your 10 post limit done with ASAP, otherwise we run the risk of a room closing on you while we wait for the 24 hours for you to be approved and we can start talking. Once I can PM I can get you my cell phone and we can text or talk much more quickly than I can check these boards.

If you want to reserve please PM with:
Desired resort name
Check in/check out dates
Requested room size and view

Once I confirm what you want is available I will need (you can provide this initially to speed things up)
Number of people in your party with names (Adults/children w/ages)
Mailing address of first adult to place on reservation
Phone number and e-mail (optional)

Payment due no later than a week after reservation confirmation, but if you want a trip within the next 30 days would ask for payment before booking is finalized.
I will provide my phone number to text or call if you'd like as well.

I can no longer book anything beyond 5/31/20, all the future use year points are rented.

I am trying to book a studio just for tomorrow night 1/25-1/26. We are staying at the Yacht club 1/26-1/28. Not super picky on the resort. Love the Poly, BC and Boardwalk would be convenient, but not sure what is available as this point. And I may have missed how much you are charging per point to rent the points. Can you help?
Thanks.

I am trying to book a studio just for tomorrow night 1/25-1/26. We are staying at the Yacht club 1/26-1/28. Not super picky on the resort. Love the Poly, BC and Boardwalk would be convenient, but not sure what is available as this point. And I may have missed how much you are charging per point to rent the points. Can you help?
Thanks.
Yes I can help. Nothing open for studio. Checked 1BR and same issue. I am assuming you do not want anything larger.

Looking for studio at Beach Club 4/2-4/5.
Nothing. Only Studio for that time in AKL Savanna View 63 points, which is 1 point higher than BCV would have been. PM with details if you want to go with this or if you want to discuss wait listing.

Looking for Feb 12th to 18th 2020. 3 people. 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom is acceptable, if 1 bedroom 2 queen beds. Open on resorts . The closer the better. Son is 11.

Interested in a studio for 1 or 2 nights the last week of May around the 27th. Prefer AKL, any WL studios, Beach Club, but open to others if necessary. Looking to stay around 17 points per night. This would be for 2 adults and 3 children. Let me know if you have any availability please. Thank you!

Looking for Feb 12th to 18th 2020. 3 people. 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom is acceptable, if 1 bedroom 2 queen beds. Open on resorts . The closer the better. Son is 11.
Everything would need to be a wait list.

If still available I’m looking for Aulani 4/8-4/13. 1br
Nothing is open. You can wait list, closest was ocean view had 3 of your 5 nights. I will not have enough points (already exceeded my total for those three but you can do multiple reservations and have them combined once they come in. If you want to do a partial with me let me know).

If you are flexible on dates several view types of 1 BR at Aulani are available in large blocks for the rest of April starting the following week.

Last edited:
Interested in a studio for 1 or 2 nights the last week of May around the 27th. Prefer AKL, any WL studios, Beach Club, but open to others if necessary. Looking to stay around 17 points per night. This would be for 2 adults and 3 children. Let me know if you have any availability please. Thank you!
AKL Savanna view (17 a night) can be had for up to 3 nights (May 25th - 27th). SSR has both view types of Studio beginning from May 25th to the end of the month, so you can pick your nights there, again same point totals. WL (Boulder) has the night of the 27th. BCV, night of the 25th. Will send PM with my phone number for faster contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter