CLOSED: Points for Rent at $15pp: 53 SSR points from Aug 2020 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonflymom

Mouseketeer
CLOSED: All points transferred/rented. Thanks!

53 Saratoga Springs points from Aug. 2020 UY--points can be used for reservation between Aug. 1, 2020 through July 31, 2021. I would like reservations to use as close to remaining 53 points as possible. I am willing to reschedule your reservation if resort is closed due to Covid-19.

Full payment via Paypal friend option please. I have done rental and transfer transactions before and have been a Disboards member for over 12 years. Thank you!

Last edited:

looking for a split stay studio 2 adults
Jan 8-10

Hi, both Standard and Preferred studios are available for 3 nights checking in Jan. 8 and checking out Jan. 11 at Saratoga Springs. Standard requires 42 points and Preferred requires 48 points. I can help with the Preferred option since 48 points are close enough to my minimum requirement of 50 points.

Hi, both Standard and Preferred studios are available for 3 nights checking in Jan. 8 and checking out Jan. 11 at Saratoga Springs. Standard requires 42 points and Preferred requires 48 points. I can help with the Preferred option since 48 points are close enough to my minimum requirement of 50 points.
sent PM

Hi, you need to up your post count to 10, I believe. Here is a link to do some test posts to get to up your post count. I think you will then have to wait 24 hours to use the private message system.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/posting-to-up-your-post-count.3757047/
Meanwhile, can you let me know whether you're interested in transfer or rental? If rental, let me know what resort, room type, dates you're interested in and I can start checking for you.

HI :) We are actually interested in a full transfer of the 100 points. We are planning to visit Aulani in Feb 2021 ( We also have Aug UY). I would prefer instead of pulling extra points from all of my contracts to just purchase the additional needed to upgrade room selection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!