**CLOSED** Up to 120 AKV points for rent @ $17/pp for use by 05/31/2021 **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbell0614

Disney Fanatic!! :)
Very Experienced DVC renter looking to rent up to 120 AKV points for any reservations through 05/31/2020. AKV can be booked 11 months out, while all other DVC resorts can be booked at 7 months. We have booked many reservations before and are willing to help with all aspects of the reservation. We will always do the best we can to get desired reservations, but any reservations in Value or Concierge are EXTREMELY difficult to get as there are a total of 8 rooms in each category. Beach Club is also exceptionally difficult to book for none Beach Club Home Resort Owners.

Please PM with any questions, or post if interested!

Sorry Correction!

Very Experienced DVC renter looking to rent up to 120 AKV points for any reservations through 05/31/2021. AKV can be booked 11 months out, while all other DVC resorts can be booked at 7 months. We have booked many reservations before and are willing to help with all aspects of the reservation. We will always do the best we can to get desired reservations, but any reservations in Value or Concierge are EXTREMELY difficult to get as there are a total of 8 rooms in each category. Beach Club is also exceptionally difficult to book for none Beach Club Home Resort Owners.

Please PM with any questions, or post if interested!

Just need 37 to transfer. sent you a PM.
Unfortunately the points cannot be transferred and we are looking to rent as close to the max amount of points as possible in a single reservation. We would be unable to rent only 37 points.

I'm not sure what you mean by you need points? Is there a reservation you're looking to have booked?
[/QUOTE]
Yes. I would like to discuss a January 2021 AK reservation. Since I am new to this site, I can not able to PM you. I am going through the 10 post / 24 hour waiting period but would love to connect with you today. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Since I am new, the system is not allowing me to PM you. What do you suggest?
I am not sure. I have not run into that issue. The boards do not allow phone numbers or e-mails in the main thread they can only be exchanged through PM. Can oyu let me know the dates you are looking for and I can look into the reservation for you?

I am not sure. I have not run into that issue. The boards do not allow phone numbers or e-mails in the main thread they can only be exchanged through PM. Can oyu let me know the dates you are looking for and I can look into the reservation for you?
Animal Kingdom Jambo House - Standard room - 7 nights - 8 days

Check in: Sunday, January 24th 2021
Check out: Sunday, January 31th 2021

Animal Kingdom Jambo House - Standard room - 7 nights - 8 days

Check in: Sunday, January 24th 2021
Check out: Sunday, January 31th 2021
During that week only Savannah View is available at Jambo House. It would be 109 vacation points. Jambo only has 4 of those 7 nights available in Standard View.

I am on a time a delay to respond to you. 88 points is the max we would like to spend. I usually book 11 months in advance for the standard room points amount. We are open to the week of the 11th or 18th of January if available. Please advise.

I am on a time a delay to respond to you. 88 points is the max we would like to spend. I usually book 11 months in advance for the standard room points amount. We are open to the week of the 11th or 18th of January if available. Please advise.
Unfortunately there is not really a solid week in January where a standard room is available at Jambo. Every week-end at least one week-end day is booked. So there are no more than 6 nights in a row.

So are you able to book 6 nights during January or only 5? Week of Jan 24th/25th? Give options for max stay. We may stay less nights.

Last edited:
So are you able to book 6 nights during January or only 5? Week of Jan 24th/25th? Give options for max stay. We may stay less nights.
Unfortunately I am not willing to rent that few points since it would be nearly impossible to rest the remaining points. 88 was lower than I would like to go honestly but it was close enough. The week starting the 24th/25 had only 4 total days available and not in a row. The other week had 6 days available.

Unfortunately I am not willing to rent that few points since it would be nearly impossible to rest the remaining points. 88 was lower than I would like to go honestly but it was close enough. The week starting the 24th/25 had only 4 total days available and not in a row. The other week had 6 days available.
If you change your mind, I am interested in purchasing the 6 nights worth of points the week of 1/18/21. I assume the days are Sunday - Fri? 77 points? Also, we are willing to stay at Kidani Village for 7 nights if available. FYI, our family would be a returning family to rent points to each January for several years in the future. If you could move the remaining 43 point to January 2022, I would purchase those points for 2022. Let me know. Dwayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter