Closest Barnes & Noble to WDW?

J

Jessie The Cowgirl

Well, it just dawned on me that we have managed to book our WDW trip to co-incide w/the release of the new Harry Potter book. Go figure!

At any rate, I know that I *have* to get this book for the plane ride home!! And, I am hoping that I can transfer my reserved copy of HP5 to the Barnes & Noble closest to WDW. Does anyone know where that Barnes & Noble might be!?

I sincerely appreciate any help!

I went to the website, and it looks like the closest B & N is 6.5 miles away.

Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Plaza Venezia
7900 W. Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
407-345-0900

Release date is June 21st, right? We get home that day...glad I have "connections" at the local Borders! ;)

Thanks so much for the information! I'm off to my B&N to ask them to transfer my reserve to that store! I appreciate your help!!!

Oh, yes ... the release date is June 21! Happy Reading!

You could probably get Amazon.com to ship it directly to your room.

My DS and I went to B&N at midnight the night HP4 was released. He had a head-of-the-line pass from being on the winning team in an HP trivia contest. He was 9 at the time. I woke him up at 11:30 and told him I needed his help "carrying something heavy." He was clueless, even when we pulled into the B&N parking lot. It didn't dawn on him what was going on until we got in the store and saw the mobs of kids dressed like HP.

DD and I will be doing the same thing this time (except that it won't be a surprise.) She will have just turned 10. I've already told her that I get to pre-read it; I want to see how much darker and scarier it is than HP4 before I let the kids loose with it.

I've already told her that I get to pre-read it; I want to see how much darker and scarier it is than HP4 before I let the kids loose with it.

That's the excuse I use, too ;). It's partially true, but I'm truly just as addicted to HP as DS is. I'm almost as excited about our trip to WDW as I am about HP5!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter