Closing Time!!

So... our deed showed up on the OC website last Monday, so i figured i’d try calling member admin today and see if it was in the system yet, and if i could get our member number. They asked me for the contract number, I looked at the deed and no contract number is listed. Do they typically ask for a contract number, or do i just need to try again and see if i get a different person?

So... our deed showed up on the OC website last Monday, so i figured i’d try calling member admin today and see if it was in the system yet, and if i could get our member number. They asked me for the contract number, I looked at the deed and no contract number is listed. Do they typically ask for a contract number, or do i just need to try again and see if i get a different person?
I forgot about that. They did ask me for mine. I found it on the first contract paperwork that I got from my broker.

I forgot about that. They did ask me for mine. I found it on the first contract paperwork that I got from my broker.

The contract number stays the same? I was able to pull up the original deed on the oc website, and it lists a contract number.

Here is our timeline. Everything has been pretty fast, although it did take 2 weeks after passing ROFR for our closing docs. About how long until the deed shows up on oc website? It seems to happen quickly from other posts, but I checked today (closed yesterday) and nothing yet. Thanks!

Home: AKL
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 2/19/19
Offer accepted: 2/19/19
Sent to ROFR: 2/22/19
Passed ROFR: 3/5/19
Closing docs received: 3/19/19
Buyer’s closing docs returned: 3/21/19
Seller’s closing docs returned: 3/21/19
Closing: 3/25/19
Deed recorded on OC site: ???
Contract Visible on member site: ???
Points in my account: ???

About how long until the deed shows up on oc website? It seems to happen quickly from other posts, but I checked today (closed yesterday) and nothing yet.

I came to this thread because I am at the same point and don't understand why it's taking so long... mine closed on 3/21 (per ***) and still nothing on OCC yet...

I came to this thread because I am at the same point and don't understand why it's taking so long... mine closed on 3/21 (per ***) and still nothing on OCC yet...
I am in the same boat, I closed on 3/25 and nothing on occ either.... Very annoying....

I am in the same boat, I closed on 3/25 and nothing on occ either.... Very annoying....

Same... I am afraid this may somehow be my fault. It seems wherever I am in the process it gets dragged out for some reason. I'll take the blame since I am now here too. :)

Same... I am afraid this may somehow be my fault. It seems wherever I am in the process it gets dragged out for some reason. I'll take the blame since I am now here too. :)

Well I take that back. Ours just showed up in the last 30 minutes....

5th Update

Home: BWV
Broker: Resales DVC
Title Company: Jeffrey C Sweet
Offer made: 1/17/19
Offer accepted: 1/17/19
Sent to ROFR: 1/17/19
Passed ROFR: 2/19/19
Closing docs received: 2/22/19
Closing docs returned: 2/22/19
Seller returned closing docs: 3/22/19 (Int'l seller)
Closing: 3/25/19
Deed recorded: 3/27/19
Contract Visible:
Points in my account:

What can hold up the process of being put into OCC's site? My closing was 3/21, it should be there... (but as of this minute it is not).

(I'm an existing member and titled to a trust (same as with my other DVC contracts), same UY as my others...)

I asked *** and they told me it takes 2-3 weeks and to be patient. But that obviously is not correct...

What can hold up the process of being put into OCC's site? My closing was 3/21, it should be there... (but as of this minute it is not).

(I'm an existing member and titled to a trust (same as with my other DVC contracts), same UY as my others...)

I asked *** and they told me it takes 2-3 weeks and to be patient. But that obviously is not correct...
Try searching by your sellers names as either party and see if you can find the deed that way.

Try searching by your sellers names as either party and see if you can find the deed that way.

Thanks. Yes, I see their deed from their original purchase. But nothing related to my sale. (and I see all my current deeds that were bought direct)

It's annoying *** just says to wait 2-3 weeks when it's clear it usually shows up very quickly for everyone else. *twiddling fingers*

It's annoying *** just says to wait 2-3 weeks when it's clear it usually shows up very quickly for everyone else. *twiddling fingers*

We used a different closing company. I think the common thread in the delay may be *** if I have read back correctly. I have seen mostly within a day or two if not the same day for them to show up.

Thanks. Yes, I see their deed from their original purchase. But nothing related to my sale. (and I see all my current deeds that were bought direct)

You could ask if they they are using "eRecording" through simplifile. If yes it should be 1-2 days max and is on them to simply process it. If no then they are mailing the Deed to the courthouse letting them do the work, etc. which will take the 2-3 weeks they mention.

It is common for a lot of places to use eRecording now.

Ugh mine still isn’t on oc website and we have ***. So tired of this waiting game and our contract went through rofr quickly.

This is my first dvc contract - do I have to wait until I see it’s recorded to start asking Disney for a membership number? Or can I call Disney like 10 days post closing?

Ugh mine still isn’t on oc website and we have ***. So tired of this waiting game and our contract went through rofr quickly.

This is my first dvc contract - do I have to wait until I see it’s recorded to start asking Disney for a membership number? Or can I call Disney like 10 days post closing?

It's typically ten days or so after being recorded as it (the transfer of ownership) doesn't get forwarded to Disney until then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!