Closing Time!!

Was it an international seller or Aulani contract?

No International Seller and it is for Animal kingdom.

After ROFR from Disney the seller and myself had all of the documents signed and returned within 10 days so that process went very quick.

Title company has sent me copies of all of the documents including the Title.

So I dont know where the screw up is. If the Title company has all the documents and even sent me copies of all the documents did they really forget to give the paperwork to Disney?

Or did Disney screw up? It's a toss up right now.

Spoke to my broker but they are giving me the it takes 3 weeks speel. Disney told me if closing was October 18 they DEF would of had paperwork done by now.

So let's see what tomorrow brings.

My deed was recorded on 11/4, I got the one time code on 11/8 (called for my member number for online access), and points loaded 11/10 (a Sunday on Veteran’s Day weekend - surprising!).

I was able to go ahead and book my moved up July 2020 trip at AKV with no problems.

My deed was recorded on 11/4, I got the one time code on 11/8 (called for my member number for online access), and points loaded 11/10 (a Sunday on Veteran’s Day weekend - surprising!).

I was able to go ahead and book my moved up July 2020 trip at AKV with no problems.

Does the one time code come by email? I closed on 11/1 and am just curious.

Does the one time code come by email? I closed on 11/1 and am just curious.

Email. It said you needed the code and your member number to get online access. I’m assuming the member number comes in the Welcome Home letter from Disney, but I have not received that and wasn’t going to wait. I called Member Services and was able to get it over the phone after confirming my information.

I thought it would be a while before points loaded, but was pleasantly surprised!

Email. It said you needed the code and your member number to get online access. I’m assuming the member number comes in the Welcome Home letter from Disney, but I have not received that and wasn’t going to wait. I called Member Services and was able to get it over the phone after confirming my information.

I thought it would be a while before points loaded, but was pleasantly surprised!

Thanks! I found the activation code in my spam folder!!! Now I just need my membership number. I'm going to try not to call as I'm not in my 11 month window for my next trip (11/20), so hopefully I can be patient and not go crazy. But the wait is killing me, lol.

Do you only get the club id or member number over the phone? Or can you ask them on the Chat to take a look and give me the number?

Do you only get the club id or member number over the phone? Or can you ask them on the Chat to take a look and give me the number?

Im not sure if club I’d and member number are the same thing. The email ONLY gave the one time code. I had to have my member number to create my login to the website. I called to get it.

I am now in battle between Disney and the Title Company.

My closing was October 18, I called DVC yesterday and they said they have NOT received any paperwork yet from the Title Company. Called the Title Company and they said they emailed and Fedex all the paperwork on October 18.

So now who to believe...........and the wait continues.............
That stinks! I hope it all gets resolved asap! Good luck!

I am now in battle between Disney and the Title Company.

My closing was October 18, I called DVC yesterday and they said they have NOT received any paperwork yet from the Title Company. Called the Title Company and they said they emailed and Fedex all the paperwork on October 18.

So now who to believe...........and the wait continues.............
That stinks! I hope it all gets resolved asap! Good luck!

***update****

Home: Bay Lake Tower
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 9/21/19
Offer accepted: 9/21/19
Sent to ROFR: 9/25/19
Passed ROFR: 10/11/19
Closing docs received: 10/24/19
Closing docs returned: 10/26/19
Seller returned closing docs: 11/07/19
Closing: 11/12/19
Deed recorded:
Account showing new contract:
Points in my account:

For those who have used Magic Vacation Title, did you have to print out documents and get them notarized as a buyer?

For those who have used Magic Vacation Title, did you have to print out documents and get them notarized as a buyer?
Yes, I did. Went to UPS store since they have notary and got it taken care of. We also had to have two witnesses not related to us for our mortgage doc and POA.

The seller returned the Documents yesterday and the Funds arrive
at the Title Company today.
do you know how Long does it take to close the contract?

Home: Boardwalk Villas
Title Company: First American Title
Offer made: 10/28/2019
Offer accepted: 10/28/19
Sent to ROFR: 10/29/19
Passed ROFR: 11/12/19
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Seller returned closing docs:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Account showing new contract:
Points in my account:

Ok, the wait is officially killing me, lol. I closed on 11/1, received my activation code on the 8th, but still haven't received my member number/club ID, so I can't sign into my account and the wait is literally torture at this point. Everyday I run home to look in my mailbox, only to be disappointed. :sad:

First world problems, I know, but I figure if anyone can understand, it's the folks in this thread. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!