Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

Just a little follow-up - e-mailing club33 (and not wdwclub33) did the trick and I received the form. I returned it within 24 hours, but now I'm wondering how long it might take to hear back about an interview? I really hope they get back in touch! :)
Thanks for the update. I'm sure that the uncertainty can lead to some anxiety and excitement...good luck to you! :)

Just a little follow-up - e-mailing club33 (and not wdwclub33) did the trick and I received the form. I returned it within 24 hours, but now I'm wondering how long it might take to hear back about an interview? I really hope they get back in touch! :)

Have they gotten back in touch yet?

Yes. I have a meeting set up!

I have a question for those who have met with Club 33 already. My spouse may not be able to go with me now due to a possible business trip. Do you think they will frown on me doing the meet and greet alone?
When did you get your initial email, because I got and filled out my form on Thursday and I'm wondering if I've been rejected.

When did you get your initial email, because I got and filled out my form on Thursday and I'm wondering if I've been rejected.
Again -- there's quite a wide range from online reports -- ranges from a few days to months. Certainly can't assume you've been rejected if you didn't hear in 5 days.

Yes. I have a meeting set up!

I have a question for those who have met with Club 33 already. My spouse may not be able to go with me now due to a possible business trip. Do you think they will frown on me doing the meet and greet alone?
Shouldn’t be an issue.

For anyone who has gone on interview ...what did you wear ... invite says resort casual which for Disney is more casual than some resorts and we want to go straight to park after so really don’t want to dress up

For anyone who has gone on interview ...what did you wear ... invite says resort casual which for Disney is more casual than some resorts and we want to go straight to park after so really don’t want to dress up
When did you get the email about the form and when did you send it in? Just curious.

Sadly, we still haven’t gotten anything other than the auto-response, and I’ve emailed three times, once when the rumours first came out, once when the official announcement was released, and again last week.

Not sure why we don’t make the cut, but I’m guessing it’s either than we’re Canadian, or that our WDW spending doesn’t match their targets. Or who knows, it could be something else entirely. Ah well, I’ll try emailing again in six months or so, just in case...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter