Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

If I had to guess, one of the things they would be inquiring about in the interview is how long you intend to remain a member. I am thinking they would want some degree of commitment vs. someone who joins for only a year or two. I think longevity is important to making it feel like a “club” vs. an experience (if that makes sense).

Did the interviews coincide with pre-existing trips? Or are you making a special trip for it? I didn't have a trip scheduled this year (well, since January), but I just scheduled one for October. I only got the auto-response so maybe I'll email them again when it's closer to October...

Did the interviews coincide with pre-existing trips? Or are you making a special trip for it? I didn't have a trip scheduled this year (well, since January), but I just scheduled one for October. I only got the auto-response so maybe I'll email them again when it's closer to October...
They asked me when my next trip was. When I told them early May, they said they had openings on certain days at certain times. I picked one that worked with out itinerary.

Congrats to all that got interviews! Thanks for the updates...

I got an email to fill out with additional requested info last Friday but didn't complete till Sunday.
I am waiting for reply / phone call. My trip to Disney World won't be until late June. Hope that is not too long to schedule an interview.

I am interested to see if this is correct. There can't be very many members this soon, right?
They’ve been selling to Golden Oak residents for a while now. I know people have tried the speaker access at the door for the Epcot club and it is working.

Speaker access for DHS has been working for a couple of weeks now too
Does this mean you ring the door bell and a CM allows you in? Has anyone on this thread done this or do you just see it happening with other people?

I am interested to see if this is correct. There can't be very many members this soon, right?
It did open. Understand that its more or less the same layout as what it was when it functioned as the Chase lounge during F&W and other times. Decor is reported to be more along nautical lines - thing ocean going vessels - from Walt's day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter