• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club 33 Questions

MickyMommy

Earning My Ears
:cool1: Well I get to cross one thing off of my list to do before I die. Going to Club 33 was high on my list and I thought I would actually climb the Great Wall of China or see the Pyramids before I got to go there. We are going there for dinner on the first Sunday in March. Our reservation is for 8pm so I am hoping to catch a glimpse of Fantasmic. I guess my main question for those of you who are familiar, do they really only have a buffet now and no more sit down dinners? The friend that invited us to go told us it was $48.00 per dinner so I naturally assumed it was buffet style. I am also assuming that drinks are not included, alcohol or otherwise. Also, I have done some reading and they say you can ask for match books that have note paper in them, true? I also read somewhere that the servers have pens (the writing kind) to give out to special guests, also true? My final question is what is the general price of merchandise that is available only in Club 33. Are they priced according to Disney stuff at the park or higher?

Thank you,

MickyMommy aka Mickeyfan101 princess:

webray said:
How do you get reservations there..hubby would love that.
Club 33 is a private club inside DL. The only way to get a reservation is to be a member, or have someone who is a member make one for you.

Club 33 is a members only club with from what I understand there is a several year waiting list to get in. The initiation membership fee is over 30K and I know the annual fees are pretty high as well. The only way to get in is to know someone who has a membership. The friend that is taking us bought a 10 person dinner there in a auction. I know it wasn't cheap plus we still have to pay for dinner. Entrance into Disneyland is included.

First off, congratulations on getting a way in, you'll love it. And be sure to go to the bathroom even if you don't have to use it.

Lunch is a buffet plus you order an main dish from the menu. Dinner is strictly from the menu, no buffet.

I'd double check with your friend, it may be $48 plus your meal. Usually a meal at Club 33 comes with park entrance, and the price quoted is a starting price. No break for annual pass holders either.

Can't help with the merchandise. When I was there, they were out of most items, so they just decided not to have anything for sale. But, I got my souvenirs in the bathroom. The paper towels are real fancy and have an embossed Club 33 logo on them. Plus your park ticket will have Club 33 printed on it with the date.

Ok, just realized you posted while I was writing. Since it was a special auction, no telling what the food will be. I'd guess its a set menu, just not sure if it would be buffet or not.

I told the waiter we had that I liked the pen when we were signing our credit slip and he gave it to me :)

I know that we paid $48 for lunch buffet, not inc. drinks or gratuity(this included a parkhopper)and our server was telling us about dinner and was suggesting if we ever got the chance to come for dinner to plan on bringing double what we paid for lunch :earseek:

If you have a set meal, then you shouldn't have that worry.

But have a WONDERFUL TIME~!! And make sure and take the lift! :cool1:

Hi :wave:

Congratulations MickyMommy!!! Club 33 is my dream as well. And I'm going for the first time too, the second Saturday in March. For Lunch and I am SOOOOOOO excited!!!! :banana: :cheer2:

Sooz :flower:

hmmm, so how can I get to know a member? I'm the biggest Disney buff I know (not counting my fellow DISers). I'm going to do the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour hoping for a "peak" but sure would love the chance to see it.

Not long ago there were a couple of charities holding fundrasiers there, it was like $200 per ticket or something like that but it was a freak accident I even found them. Is this info publicly available for the future?

I'm really verrrrrrrrry jealous! Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter