Club level access on checkout day RPR.

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
Once we checkout at 11 am from RPR does my club level end then too? Some resorts it last throughout checkout day till 5.

Once we checkout at 11 am from RPR does my club level end then too? Some resorts it last throughout checkout day till 5.

From the Club Level Manager, officially you can sometimes stay till around 2pm. But not during food service hours which begin 4.30pm.

If you need to stay a little longer speak to the staff and see what they say, at times you may be accommodated.

Some folks have mentioned their room key being deactivated at check out time.

One time we didn't have to leave until 3 so one of the TMs went down and got us a special key that gave us access to all the amenities until we left.

Llama mama (great username) As I said, if you speak to the staff you may be accommodated.

We have left much later many times, and our room key was reprogrammed to reflect the change in times.

So no club level after 11 am. But our tickets and EP unlimited still good till the parks close that night correct?

So no club level after 11 am. But our tickets and EP unlimited still good till the parks close that night correct?

Your EP and park ticket are still valid till park close.

Honestly, I wouldn’t assume you won’t have some Club Access after 11. They are very good at accommodating where they can.

We have been very fortunate to always have had access after check out time. But, there are occasions where they will say you can stay till maybe 2ish if you need to. But speaking to them is key and see what they say.

Most people just aren’t allowed in while they are serving evening appetisers which start at 4.30 after you have checked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter