Club Level at Hard Rock?

Bumping up! Anyone with recent HRH club level experience? Also wondering whether you can add club level onto a Deluxe Queen room. (The hotel site seems to indicate club level rooms “start” 375 sq ft, so I’m not sure what this means in reality)

Bumping up! Anyone with recent HRH club level experience? Also wondering whether you can add club level onto a Deluxe Queen room. (The hotel site seems to indicate club level rooms “start” 375 sq ft, so I’m not sure what this means in reality)

We were there for 6 nights the end of November beginning of December. There are Deluxe Queen rooms on the club floor, but I'm not sure how many. We were in a standard room and inquired at check in if there were any Deluxe rooms available. There were not. We had a great experience. Any specific questions?

We were there for 6 nights the end of November beginning of December. There are Deluxe Queen rooms on the club floor, but I'm not sure how many. We were in a standard room and inquired at check in if there were any Deluxe rooms available. There were not. We had a great experience. Any specific questions?
Thanks so much! I was just curious about the breakfast and beverage selections in the lounge. Is there a good selection of fruit? Also, do they limit the number of waters you can take at a time?

Bottled water and soda cans are available all day. You can grab however much that you want. They also had apples, oranges and bananas available throughout the day - wrapped in plastic so you can take them to the parks.

Breakfast was oatmeal, pastries, bagels, cereal, hard cooked eggs, fruit salad, juice in dispensers. We asked for juice and soy milk in the evening for the kids which they brought out in cups. Evening cocktails were wine, beer and champagne.

They were so nice and accommodating. Don't hesitate to ask for something. We have food allergies/intolerences, and they were amazing. We had such a better experience than at CR Club Level. Also, they have trays! Many people asked for a tray at breakfast so they could bring food back to their room.

Thanks so much! I was just curious about the breakfast and beverage selections in the lounge. Is there a good selection of fruit? Also, do they limit the number of waters you can take at a time?

I was there Thanksgiving week. Breakfast was bagels, toast, oatmeal, cold cereals, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, and donuts/pastries. Fruit selection was not that great. They had apples and bananas that you could take with you and they had some melon and grapefruit as well. Nothing great. Beverages are typical pop (or soda if you call it that). Coke, Diet Coke, sprite. That’s about it. Also coffee and a selection of a few kinds of tea. Also had lemonade and cucumber water. Milk and OJ at breakfast. Happy Hour was beer (bud, bud light, corona & Heineken), wine and a drink of the night (don’t ask me what they were, looked like sangria or some sort of mimosa).

I guess you could take as many bottles of water as you’d like. But they don’t put that many out at a time. I’m sure you could ask for more.

Call and ask if you can add club to your reservation
It is possible to stay on a different floor than club floor

But if the club floor is sold out, they might not allow peeps to add it for their stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter