• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Level at Pixar Place

Tiggerish

DIS Veteran
Last year I made a reservation for a club level room at Paradise Pier for April 17-24, 2024. When the resort reopened it was announced that the club level was being remodeled and would open at a later date. Now on the official Disneyland website, all the club level rooms are unavailable to be booked for my dates. Will Disney contact me if the room type I booked is not going to be available and offer me options? I don't want any disappointing surprises when I arrive.

When I called to ask about adding Club Level for our trip in July, the person I spoke with at the hotel said that they *hoped* that the club would be opening sometime in July. So I doubt very much that it will be available to you in April. You can call the hotel directly to ask them, rather than waiting for your arrival and being un-pleasantly surprised.

I'd call and ask. I did a search for your dates, plus a few random ones between April and June, and club isn't available. It shows up on July 1. I don't think they'd call to offer you a different room type, but if you call they might be able to find something similarly priced for you.

OP, I agree with others to check with the hotel directly. You'd think they would reach out, but it may be more delayed than you would like. I don't enjoy surprises either!

Hmm...this thread is making me wonder if we are due for a Pixar Place superthread. Was there ever a Paradise Pier one? I couldn't find it. Maybe I should just start one 😏

When I called to ask about adding Club Level for our trip in July, the person I spoke with at the hotel said that they *hoped* that the club would be opening sometime in July. So I doubt very much that it will be available to you in April. You can call the hotel directly to ask them, rather than waiting for your arrival and being un-pleasantly surprised.
Now that you are there, can you give an update?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter