Club level at Portofino

sheila14

DIS Veteran
I just booked my stay for this resort, second time to stay but first time club level. Can anyone give details on what type of food is served throughout the day? I know there are different times set up but just wondering what specific type of food is offered for continental breakfast, snack time, hot and cold ordered. Any info will help thank you

I just booked my stay for this resort, second time to stay but first time club level. Can anyone give details on what type of food is served throughout the day? I know there are different times set up but just wondering what specific type of food is offered for continental breakfast, snack time, hot and cold ordered. Any info will help thank you

Have a read through the sticky for PB above....

Post 424 has some info on the food available, there may be other posts too, have a read through, it’s full of information.

We used to have a ton of pictures, but because of Photobucket pictures that some folks had posted we now can’t see.

Last edited:
My memory from our trip in November 2016 - breakfast:

sliced and whole fruits
yogurt
hard boiled eggs
cheeses
sliced cold ham
assorted cereals
assorted pastries (a large selection)
bagels and cream cheese
bread (several types) butter and jellies
OJ and grapefruit juice (I think)
Coffee and tea station (many varieties)
three hot offerings that changed daily. I remember scrambled eggs, roasted breakfast potatoes, sausage links, oatmeal.

I remember breakfast so well because my husband hates club breakfast and he happily ate it every day of our trip but one.

All and all, Portofino Bay CL compares favorably with the better lounges in the Starwood/Marriott family and Hiltons.

My memory from our trip in November 2016 - breakfast:

sliced and whole fruits
yogurt
hard boiled eggs
cheeses
sliced cold ham
assorted cereals
assorted pastries (a large selection)
bagels and cream cheese
bread (several types) butter and jellies
OJ and grapefruit juice (I think)
Coffee and tea station (many varieties)
three hot offerings that changed daily. I remember scrambled eggs, roasted breakfast potatoes, sausage links, oatmeal.

I remember breakfast so well because my husband hates club breakfast and he happily ate it every day of our trip but one.

All and all, Portofino Bay CL compares favorably with the better lounges in the Starwood/Marriott family and Hiltons.
When I spoke to the resort they told me no hot food. I am not sure if they changed it since you were there. Can anyone else state if hot foods were served for breakfast??

Hi we just booked there for June 2018 club level. I chose PBH over RP for the hot breakfast. I did see a video that was taken this July on You tube for this club level. There was Scrambled Eggs, a potato and a meat. I am hoping they will keep this because the hot breakfast is more important to us than the hard boiled eggs and some meats.

Hi we just booked there for June 2018 club level. I chose PBH over RP for the hot breakfast. I did see a video that was taken this July on You tube for this club level. There was Scrambled Eggs, a potato and a meat. I am hoping they will keep this because the hot breakfast is more important to us than the hard boiled eggs and some meats.
I did see that video but apparently the CM I spoke to said no hot food so either we wait and see if someone else can confirm this or we see what we get when we go. Either way there will be something decent to eat so I am looking forward to my vacation.

We are at PBH now in club level and they had hot food yesterday - scrambled eggs, tater tots, and bacon.

We are at PBH now in club level and they had hot food yesterday - scrambled eggs, tater tots, and bacon.
I hope they keep this for when I am there. Thank you for reporting. Let me know how the food and service is for your stay. Thank you

Just returned from four day stay at PBR and they had hot breakfast items everyday of our stay. Scrambled eggs, tator tots were an everyday standard with some days sausage and some days bacon. They also had hot oatmeal out everyday with a variety of toppings. Cold items included bagels with cream cheese, a variety of cold cereals in small individual boxes, mini muffins, croissants, variety of fruit and hard boiled eggs. Orange juice, apple juice, whole and skim milk coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.

The staff works overtime hustling to keep everything replenished. I was really happy to note that they have added a refrigerator in the lounge since our last stay so all the drinks are cold now. They also have cans set on the counter along with bottles of water that you can take back to your room with you. During evening turn down the staff would leave a couple of small bottles of water in our room as well. We were running low on shampoo on our third day so I left housekeeping a note and came back to our room to find four bottles of shampoo and conditioner for us. We were so spoiled this trip as we had a room with a balcony!! Every night we would bring plates of desserts and coffee back to our room and enjoy them out on the balcony. I could see Rip Ride Rocket from my bed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter