Club Penguin game

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Hey, just thought I would tell everyone they came out with new Club penguin game for the nintendo ds. it was in an ad for something... lol my brother Hoopsdude encouraged me to rip it up. Felt pretty good... but I just thought it was weird for them to be making a profit off of club penguin already, I wonder what they'll be selling by next year.
Sorry that only had a little bit to do with vmk, but that's how the other online games are doing...

I dont know what you do on it, orobably have a couple of games or missions for that secret agent thing they have on there. Before I knew about vmk, before it was owned by Disney, I played it for awhile. It got soo boring. I know alot of kids that get bored on it too, even younger ones. I guess its more for kids under the age of ten though, I know about three that got bored quickly on it that were ten.
But yeah, the game is about something about secret agent missions that you cant get online. Sounds pretty boring to me... but some kids will buy it.

why would they make a game if it was already on the internet i have played club penguin the whole game is werid

Money, of course. I dont know who would buy it though lol. They are going to advertise it on the game like crazy... so maybe it will get a couple of people if they do it right.

More club penguin stuff! Ok, I thought it was done with that one game... it turns out they have all these advertisements going for penguin dolls, puffle dolls, and all these club penguin books/games you can get now! Or not too many games, but nentendo ds club penguin skins and things. Its crazy! Dude wouldn't let me rip up the ad this time because he wanted something on the back of it, so I just colored it with sharpie instead. I was wondering why they weren't selling more than just that one game...

More club penguin stuff! Ok, I thought it was done with that one game... it turns out they have all these advertisements going for penguin dolls, puffle dolls, and all these club penguin books/games you can get now! Or not too many games, but nentendo ds club penguin skins and things. Its crazy! Dude wouldn't let me rip up the ad this time because he wanted something on the back of it, so I just colored it with sharpie instead. I was wondering why they weren't selling more than just that one game...

I know, I went to Disneyland recently. We went to the Disney store one night, and I saw Club Penguin dolls and igloo playsets.. I know you're probably not supposed to be stressed out at Disneyland, but that put me in a little thump. Plus, it was the first time I went there since VMK closed.

Yeah, it is very... distressing. Is that a word? Distress is so... yeah. If its not, I officially am saying it is now!
When I went to Disneyworld I didn't see any vmk anything, of course. But I didn't see any club penguin stuff either. I think we saw a pirates commercial on the way back to the airport on the magic express, I cant remember. We went in August. It was sad though, but it didn't ruin the trip or anything. Club penguin is getting on my nerves now.

They're trying to bribe former VMKers into buying other Disney-based MMOG mechandise. Like THAT'S ever gonna happen. Disney seems to have forgotten how important VMK was to us, and now is moving on to the games you have to pay for. The only game I'M paying for is VMK, well that and POTCO bc I already did :goodvibes

I don't know why we expect any different tho...
It is just like when they tried to move us over to their other online games before vmk even closed, putting those adds in the game and on the home page was just wrong and upsetting. And after the game closed filling the entire home page with all the adds for there other games trying to lure us there, like that will ever work those games are nothing like our beloved vmk. And now it just took it to the next level by completely directing us to the new online game site when we search our vmk home page. It is a reoccuring trend, Idk why we ever expected anything different. Oh Disney, when will u open your eyes and see that it is not going to work and we just want our vmk home back... :sad1:

Yeah... the esplanade that last month was upsetting to go into. Ads all over the place, and the home page too. I usually didn't go on the home page though, because I had vmk pal. It was awesome, im glad someone told me about it. Oh gosh! I forgot what I was going to say, lol. I give up, I wont be able to think about it til tonight at two in the morning. Watch me post it tomorrow lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter