CM for campfire sing along

bigdisneydaddy

Fan of all things Fort wilderness
Does anyone know who the CM's are for the campfire sing along ?
Darryl (sp) was our favorite and he moved on, Then came Julie (we liked) and Sundy (too intense). When we attended in July there was someone new whos name I cant recall. Is it just me or is there some turn over lately.

I always wondered that too. The CM that was there in April was very nice - wonder if she'll be there in December. I know that the CM's at the parks rotate their positions on a regular basis, maybe that's what happens at the Sing a Long too.

We just returned and Sundy was the CM at the sing-a-long. She really gets on dh's nerves. In fact, the second time we went, dh skipped the singing and showed up in time for the movie!!!!

She wasnt there in the summer and I thought she may have moved on. In the recent past Julie has been there a couple of nights a week, Sundy is very nice but I can only take so much of her.
We are looking forward to February so we can sit under the stars, eat popcorn, watch great movies and think about all my friends back home freezing their tails off.

Sundie is the main CM at the sing-a-long. She was off a while this summer for some surgery but is back now. I really like Sundie, she works very hard to get people involved in the sing-a-long. If you will go along with the routine you will have fun. However, I know some people just rather not join in the fun and it bugs them that she tries to get them to sing along. I do wish they would change the show. It has been the exact same songs and bits for as long as I can remember. I think the younger kids like it that way but the older kids and the grown up kids do get board with the same routines. I know Disney is VERY resistant to changing some of the shows and attractions for fear of disappointing a returning guest. But for those of us that get to go so often, they do get old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter