Coca-Cola Refillable Mugs

Hey Hey

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Just looking for updated information for this year. I'm wondering if I can use my Refillable mug purchased 2 years ago for refills in the parks without having to pay the initial fee of $13.99?

If not what are the fees this year? Is it $13.99 and then $6.99 each day after that for unlimited refills? And are there any fees if you only want to fill it with water?

Same question for the popcorn refills if I use one I bought from 2 years ago. How do the fees work?

Thanks

Heyyy

ARe you talking about the refillable drinks from the booths or from the freestyle machines?

The character cup refills, you still have to pay the discounted price per fill up. The freestyle ones, you can recharge them.

ARe you talking about the refillable drinks from the booths or from the freestyle machines?

The character cup refills, you still have to pay the discounted price per fill up. The freestyle ones, you can recharge them.
The cups for the Freestyle Machines. I'm not sure what the character cups at Universal are actually. Can you explain the difference?

The cups for the Freestyle Machines. I'm not sure what the character cups at Universal are actually. Can you explain the difference?

The character cups do not have free refills, but discounted refills.

The Freestyle Machine deal will give you a small difference if you use your old cup. You pay the recharge fee. I don't think you can get free water from the freestyle machines.

Like damo said, you can take your old cups (just pay the daily recharge rate...no need to pay the initial rate.) Last I heard, you can no longer get water from the Freestyle machine unless your cup is "activated." You can get free filtered water from any counter place with a soda machine...not sure if they are allowed to fill your cup or have to hand you a disposable cup. (Freestyle still gave water to anyone when I was there last, but others have said it only works for activated cups now...probably helps with the lines for those machines though :D )

The character cups do not have free refills, but discounted refills.

The Freestyle Machine deal will give you a small difference if you use your old cup. You pay the recharge fee. I don't think you can get free water from the freestyle machines.

That is correct. ;)

I am trying to follow this...

So there are two types of cups? One character and the other for free style? How much is each, are they worth it? Can they be used in the Universal hotels? most importantly, is either worth it?

I would someone please explain the above questions? Thanks!

It was answered in this thread

The parks have their mug/soda program which is not honored at the hotels

Cbay has a hotel mug only honored there

Rpr does not have a beverage mug program
Can't recall if the other two deluxe have them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter