Cocoa Beach Half Marathon 10/25/2015

Sounds like it was a nice event (despite the sand). Thanks everyone for sharing your pics and details about the CBHM.
Were there flat places to run on the beach or was it mostly sloped? How about the wind, usually my beach runs end up being quite windy.
That Genie Bottle medal looks really cool...how big is it? What were the shirts like?

Sounds like it was a nice event (despite the sand). Thanks everyone for sharing your pics and details about the CBHM.
Were there flat places to run on the beach or was it mostly sloped? How about the wind, usually my beach runs end up being quite windy.
That Genie Bottle medal looks really cool...how big is it? What were the shirts like?
It was more sloped at the beginning beach portion and then evened out some about midway down the line. Of course by that time, it didn't matter for most! :) There was an article in Florida Today where even the elites said that the sand stretch slowed them down about a minute per mile. It was windier than normal because a front came through a week prior; it's since calmed down. Seas were much calmer tonight during my swing by the beach on my Thursday run. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!