Code watch for September 2017

We want to go Sept 28 - Oct 1st. We are annual pass holders, and Fl residents. We also have a quick trip booked in June (AKL), and also July (POFQ.) What would be better do you think, waiting for pass holder rates, or booking a bounce back? Not 100% sure where we want to stay.
I would book a bounce back and then change if lower AP rates come out. The boardwalk area resorts tend to sell out quickly during food and wine, especially the cheaper (std) rooms. If you wait, you may end up with a discounted rate but in a more expensive category.

I am going 8/31 through 9/4. I am also a passholder. There is a passholder discount through 8/31. Assuming a new one comes out starting 9/1, do I have to book the first night separately or can I somehow get a different discount on the same reservation?

I'm running into this same issue...

Hello! I have a POP room reservation with no discount from 9/27-10/3. I'm trying to do one of two options - 1. add tickets and the free dining plan or 2. add the room only discount (I get discounted tickets through work). I would much rather get the free dining. If anyone is shifting their reservation to another resort, freeing up the meal plan code at POP, please let me know!

Am subbing to this thread. Doing a combined split stay Poly/POR for end of sept/early oct. BFF trip :):)

Last year there was a Back to School offer that came out in mid August i believe ..... hoping they will do that again ... looking for a few days early September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter