Codes for Fl Residents?

CourtasanSatine

<font color=blue>I'm partial to the 4th seaters<br
My mom's friend is booking things and is there codes or discounts for next Novemeber?

I don't think the FL resident rates for 11/04 will be out yet. They come out pretty much last minute to fill the ships. My parents usually find out about them 2 to 3 months before sailing. They find them in their local paper.

You can never count on a Florida resident rate. Disney puts them out about 2 months ahead of a cruise if the cruise still has quite few cabins available. From what I was told, this was the first year that they have them for the Thanksgiving 7 night, I guess business must be down. I booked another 4 night for January 4th and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the FL rates come out for then!
Carolyn

thanks for the info:)

Mom did metion that they may book this Novemeber for the cruise so I have only a few months to convince them DCL is the way to go

We have yet to be shut out of getting FL Res discount....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter