Codes for June 9-13?

milmore104

Mommy to 3 Disney Princesses
Hello fellow DISers,
I know this question has been asked before but I have only about an hour to plan a trip to WDW for a family member. I was wondering if there are any special deals out there for June 9-13 2003? I know it's really last minute planning but it is for there honeymoon. Thanks for all the help!!!
Happy Easter Everyone!
Nicki

There shuld be codes available for that time. Here is the link to www.mousesavers.com.

http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html

This is what they have for the regular code rates:

"Discounts at most Disney resorts. Ask for code AEA or AEF and get special discounts on various resorts for check-ins 4/27/03-7/3/03. In general, the rates seem to be $10 per night cheaper than the previously released AXA code. Some of the rates that have been reported so far:

All Stars - $74 standard
Moderates - $94 standard
Wilderness Lodge - $139 standard, $154 woods view
Animal Kingdom Lodge - $139 standard, $215 savannah view, $380 concierge
Contemporary - $164 standard garden wing
Ft. Wilderness Cabins - $169
Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club - $229 standard
Polynesian - $244 garden view, $340 concierge garden view, $425 concierge lagoon view
Grand Floridian - $284 garden view, $420 lodge concierge

Other resorts, room types and views are available at varying prices!

You must book by 4/26/03. Thanks to Small World Travel for the info on this rate."

chadm,
Thanks for the quick response. I tried looking on Mousesavers but didn't find any. Thanks. I must have been looking to quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter