Combining Kohl's online orders for Kohl's Cash

ski_mom

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to combine online orders to receive Kohl's cash. I know that may be asking too much of them, but I was thinking I read about being able to do that. I ordered quite a few orders Monday and if I can somehow combine the receipts and get some Kohl's cash on top of it, I'd love to do that. :)

Call them and ask if you can combine the orders and get the Kohls cash? That's seems the simplest and quickest way to find out. Don't know that there is way to do it online -

Seems like you can have one promotion or the other $10 off or $10 Kohls cash. If they let you do this I'm sure there will be thousands of people calling to take advantage!

They no longer let you combine purchases for kohls cash. You may be able to do it in-store for in store purchases, but that's at the discretion of whoever is the manager that day.

Isn't the reason that there were separate orders was to take advantage of the $10 off $25?
I’m guessing that is what the OP did. In the past, Kohl’s allowed the combining of all these small amounts but they’ve really cracked down on it now (and rightfully so). My store has very customer friendly policies for accepting expired coupons and kohl’s cash but they no longer will combine receipts for kohl’s cash.

OP back - I did not try to combine codes. I had done multiple coupons on smaller orders, so really wasn't right to combine for Kohl's cash. I was just thinking that in the past they allowed it, but makes perfect sense that they have done away with that.

Thanks for the feedback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter