*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

first flower and garden for me, as an avid gardenrer can't wait, 9th-13th and we get to go to Animal kingdom close to the 20 year anniversary opening .

I can't find a fireworks schedule for April on the app. Are there HAE fireworks every night? Can anyone direct me to a schedule please? I usually just plan for fireworks once we are there bc generally we have multiple days and hoppers. This trip I only have one night! If there are fireworks in the Magic Kingdom that night then I will stay in the Magic Kingdom for dinner, but if there aren't fireworks then we want to head to Disney Springs for dinner. Thanks!

I can't find a fireworks schedule for April on the app. Are there HAE fireworks every night? Can anyone direct me to a schedule please? I usually just plan for fireworks once we are there bc generally we have multiple days and hoppers. This trip I only have one night! If there are fireworks in the Magic Kingdom that night then I will stay in the Magic Kingdom for dinner, but if there aren't fireworks then we want to head to Disney Springs for dinner. Thanks!

Well, that was a fun challenge. Failed. I did not find future show times on the app. On the Disney.go website, select things to do, entertainment, HEA, add to my plans and it will let you choose a day from the calendar to see the times.

Well, that was a fun challenge. Failed. I did not find future show times on the app. On the Disney.go website, select things to do, entertainment, HEA, add to my plans and it will let you choose a day from the calendar to see the times.

Hahaha, thanks! My cousin just found it for me...basically same as you described except you can do it on the app! My app needed an update so it wasn't working, but hers did work. Good news is fireworks 855 on April 17 if anyone wants to know!

So glad to hear it! I have never done F&G and love to hear how much others enjoy it. Please share anything that cannot be missed!

I just love how beautiful all the topiaries and gardens are, and the fact that (as a PP mentioned) the food booths seem to focus on light, fresh fare. After a LONG, COLD winter (especially now that we live in Michigan, lol), it is all just so uplifting and hopeful, for lack of a better word! My 20 something theme park commando self probably would've zoomed by the all the topiaries and gardening displays and the butterfly exhibit...but my 40 something self has learned that there is so much beauty in the world to be found in the simplest of things...peace, stillness, and of course nature (although nature isn't simple)...so I just find it all very life-affirming and joyful.:)

I just love how beautiful all the topiaries and gardens are, and the fact that (as a PP mentioned) the food booths seem to focus on light, fresh fare. After a LONG, COLD winter (especially now that we live in Michigan, lol), it is all just so uplifting and hopeful, for lack of a better word! My 20 something theme park commando self probably would've zoomed by the all the topiaries and gardening displays and the butterfly exhibit...but my 40 something self has learned that there is so much beauty in the world to be found in the simplest of things...peace, stillness, and of course nature (although nature isn't simple)...so I just find it all very life-affirming and joyful.:)
Wow! Thank you for this. You brought a tear to my eye with your lovely account of this event. I'm looking forward to it even more now. Thank you!

Wow! Thank you for this. You brought a tear to my eye with your lovely account of this event. I'm looking forward to it even more now. Thank you!

Aww, thanks...you're welcome! I suppose it's aging, but we tour the parks very differently now than we did on our first trip for our Honeymoon in 1994. It was all about the rides back then and rushing to get "everything in"...and I would never begrudge anyone that experience, because it can be a lot of fun. But now for us it's more about soaking it all in and looking for the small moments and little things that bring us joy and make us realize how very lucky we are to have the money and the health to get to go to such a magical place (although we do enjoy the rides too :) ). For me, it's hands down the best thing about aging...wish I had discovered it when I was young!

My first post and first family trip to Disney World! My family is headed there on April 1st! 32 days to go! I am beyond excited. I went when I was a little girl. My husband also went when he was little, but this will be our first trip with with our 6 and 3 year old girls. I'm not worried about crowds. I have FPs and dining reservations all set. We're staying at the Poly!

Does anyone happen to know if Living with the Land has anything extra during Flower & Garden Festival?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter