*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

We just booked a one night offsite stay for this Saturday. We are going to drive down spend Saturday in Epcot and crash off site for the night and then head back home on Sunday.

Hi all...I wanted to ask, how often do you go? I'm considering another trip in October (4 nights only, M - F) but it feels excessive somehow...and expensive. If I go through with it I probably will stay at a Value. I'm just wondering if it makes sense to do a 2nd trip in 2018 or try to do another spring trip in 2019.

My reason: I've always wanted to see WDW at Halloween time.

Hi all...I wanted to ask, how often do you go? I'm considering another trip in October (4 nights only, M - F) but it feels excessive somehow...and expensive. If I go through with it I probably will stay at a Value. I'm just wondering if it makes sense to do a 2nd trip in 2018 or try to do another spring trip in 2019.

We were there Dec 2017 - just got back from an April trip and while there booked a September one, possibly excessive but I work hard and love Disney so oh well LOL - I also wanted to go to F&W since last 3 trips were for MVMCP - changing it up a little.

The one RO discount that dropped today may cover your October dates if its early enough, pop was $112 a night, All Stars $97

The one RO discount that dropped today may cover your October dates if its early enough, pop was $112 a night, All Stars $97

I saw that discount but it's a little too early...wanted to go closer to Halloween time to hopefully wait out some heat/hurricane potential. $112 is nice...

I was there Feb 19-23, 2017 and Dec 27-30, 2017. Just returned from a trip April 14-21, have one booked July 25-30 and one tentatively planned for Feb 2019. Who knows, maybe I'll sneak another one in between July and February lol. I don't think you're being excessive at all! If you enjoy it and can afford it, do it!

We go often bc we own a condo. We usually go 3-4 times a year. I went in February, April, will be back in July and usually go for a long weekend in October for F & W. My DH and I usually take an adult only trip in Dec.
We also are APs so like to get full use of them.
Never excessive! We love going.

...I booked Oct 22 - 26th! It was fairly impulsive but I'm telling myself I can always cancel. This potential trip already feels different...I apparently booked RIGHT on my 180-ADR day and I don't have plans/don't really care/am not worried whatsoever!

April see you later, you where a good month. LOL. Cooler weather and short waits....

I'd say go as often as you can L_MD, I need to go to a party myself, went August last year April now, might go May 20th again LOL. after May probably Sept or August

My son and I had a blast when we went. I finally talked my hubby to a whole family trip. The last one was in 2013. I’m excited to finally go as a family to my happy place. Trip isn’t booked yet but going to the first week of July. It’s the only time my one child in college is of in the summer. One down fall of going year around.

I was there Feb 19-23, 2017 and Dec 27-30, 2017. Just returned from a trip April 14-21, have one booked July 25-30 and one tentatively planned for Feb 2019. Who knows, maybe I'll sneak another one in between July and February lol. I don't think you're being excessive at all! If you enjoy it and can afford it, do it!
I agree with everything said but will add this: Life is way to short, my advice enjoy it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter