*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

These are the base hours. Hours will probably be extended in MK and maybe AK some days. @kennythepirate is known for his accuracy!

I am surprised to see MK opening earlier than 9 on only two days during the two weeks around Easter per Kenny. Touringplans is predicting 8 am opening with some EMH at 7.

you can't really assume anything anymore when it comes to the hours. THey will change them several times before April comes, most likely right up until the end of March. Annoying.

Checked out those hours. Hope they're at least extended on the weekend...a 9pm close on a Saturday the week after Easter seems strange.

Hello everyone, I'm officially booked for April 14-21, 2018! 14-15 at AoA in a Little Mermaid room, just so my son can see Lightening McQueen. Then we will move to a studio villa at the Poly! We are renting points from friends. I am so excited! This will be my DH's first real WDW trip. I'm hoping to get him hooked, I've been 15 times!

Hello everyone, I'm officially booked for April 14-21, 2018! 14-15 at AoA in a Little Mermaid room, just so my son can see Lightening McQueen. Then we will move to a studio villa at the Poly! We are renting points from friends. I am so excited! This will be my DH's first real WDW trip. I'm hoping to get him hooked, I've been 15 times!
We will be at the poly 13-18 after 5 nights at BC. WE are actually here now, and it makes it a lot easier to leave in 2 days knowing we will be back soon. Love it here. If anything will get him hooked....poly will. It hooked my DH. Now I can't get him to stay anywhere else unless it's a split stay with poly on the end.

ADR Month starts tomorrow! Though I can't make ADRs til the end of the month, I'll be excited to see what everyone else gets!

ADR Month starts tomorrow! Though I can't make ADRs til the end of the month, I'll be excited to see what everyone else gets!
I arrive late March so I just made my ADRs. I was pleasantly surprised to get everything I wanted. I was worried about Beaches and Cream on arrival day but got a time I was pretty happy with!

I was able to get a PPO BOG. I am hoping I won't need it because they adjust the park hours. If the park opens earlier I will drop it but nice to know I have it just in case.

I arrive late March so I just made my ADRs. I was pleasantly surprised to get everything I wanted. I was worried about Beaches and Cream on arrival day but got a time I was pretty happy with!

I was able to get a PPO BOG. I am hoping I won't need it because they adjust the park hours. If the park opens earlier I will drop it but nice to know I have it just in case.
You give me hope. We are staying at BC and I am worried about lack of CS there so planning on booking beaches and cream twice. Wasnt sure how hard it would be.

You give me hope. We are staying at BC and I am worried about lack of CS there so planning on booking beaches and cream twice. Wasnt sure how hard it would be.

We are staying at BC as well, so I definite wanted to get this in. I was able to book for arrival day and another time later in the trip. I had been checking availability of the days before we arrived and there were not a lot of options, so I was happy to get what I did.

Hopping on the April thread! Decided on a short stay, April 26-30 (@wdw4rfam we do seem to travel closely together!), two nights at Royal Pacific at Universal and 2 nights in a Poly Studio (renting DVC points). I just started renting DVC points, and it seems like such a good deal!!! Now to figure out ADRs and FPs. Oh Boy!!

Hopping on the April thread! Decided on a short stay, April 26-30 (@wdw4rfam we do seem to travel closely together!), two nights at Royal Pacific at Universal and 2 nights in a Poly Studio (renting DVC points). I just started renting DVC points, and it seems like such a good deal!!! Now to figure out ADRs and FPs. Oh Boy!!
That's so funny. We do always travel the same times huh? We were going 15-25th but I noticed there were a lot more spring breaks that week when they did that poll, so we moved to the 8-18th. I did that too with the renting- then decided to buy. It was a great decision. We bought resale then added direct points and even though we financed, our payments plus dues are less than we were spending on rooms every year. Add in the discount we get on AP and I'm saving a ton and staying deluxe instead of moderate.

Booked our trip for April 6 - 14. Staying at POR, Royal Guest Room. The trip is for DH's birthday. It will be our first time to attend F&G festival. Looking forward to hearing about everyone's April trips!

Switched resorts again. Now staying theme park view BLT and POLY. I keep booking BC and changing it. The lack of counter service and fear of chaos at the pool scare me if every time. My DD is staying 3 nights while we are at BLT so she can fill me in.

Did ADRs this morning. Everything was wide open. Got BOG for 6 for dinner at 180 exact for day 1 of our trip with multiple times available. Also got bon voyage, Ohana, etc. That was the easiest I've seen in a long time.
I had the same experience when I made my reservations Sunday morning. I was even able to go back yesterday and make adjustments with everything still wide open. I'll be waiting for Rivers of Light dining packages to be released and any sort of dining packages for F&G festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!