• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come on...get your groove on!!!

damom2daboyz

<font color=CC0000>Uh...did I do that?<br><font co
I'm single digit dancin'... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Come on everyone...let's boogey!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :maleficen :jumping1: :dancer: :jumping3:
I can't wait! In less than 48 hours, I will be at WDW with my dad (see below) and my best friend! Woo-hoo, everybody dance with me!

:banana: :banana: :banana: Leaving in 2 days for our first winter trip to WDW!! Off to Orlando with my wonderful DD and her friend!! Can't wait!! Gotta hit Test Track before it goes down for rehab! :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

Yeah, everyone leaving in the next 48 hours!! :rotfl: Wish I was ya'll!! :cool1:

I can't wait 'til next week so it can be my turn!! :banana:

My youngest DS just walked in the room and said "Hey, isn't that the Splash Mountain song?" I turned and smiled at him and said, "Yes, Charlie, welcome to the Disney side." ;) (Funny how teenagers are, he replied "Oh noooo! I've gone to the other side.") :earboy2:

Ok....I'm bumping myself back to the top because I'm so excited. :jumping1: I get to go to WDW this week!!!! Have fun to all those getting ready...hope to see lots of lime green!!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter