• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come on guys, ITS NOT THAT BAD!!!

If I offended, but you're generally quite 'in your face' yourself. You had stated that you hated the DR idea, so I assumed you wouldn't visit (I wouldn't go to US again - because I hate it)...My feelings are the same for AK, if it's a half day Park to you then I'd assume you don't think much of it (sorry if I misread that). I think AK is a full day and it is in fact my favorite.

You continually hold my standard as being lower (because I can accept DR) but you know what? I have NEVER experienced cheap carnivals or roadside amusment parks (we never lived near them or my parents wouldn't take us) so the idea of Chester's ad Hester's is fun for me & my family. I hardly see that as an indication that my standards are less than yours...
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

CaptainCrook im not offended in the least!!! Even if im disappointed with something i will still go and make the best of my visit, and i will ride any coaster!!!(usually mutiple times!!) I do like AK and think alot of things they have their are very good, just not enough of them to warrant a full days price. Ive gone their when on vacation a couple of times due to the park hopper but dont think its worth a full days admission price, but the Safari/Lion King/Bug's life are great, my only complaint is their should be more their and when they set up the park BK was supossed to be a big part. I still have vacation video's where they preview the park and always talked of the animal like Unicorns etc in the make believe part.
I go to my the state fair and my local Six Flags parks where i see the carny games etc. and just expect more from disney than that, they can do so much better if they give the imagineers the ability to do more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter