Comfort Suites Vs Days Inn Suites?

TSACREATIONS

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if they have stayed at the Comfort Suites Maingate East or the Days Inn Suites. I was wondering which I should choose for our vacation. Which is the better in comfort? I have read several good reviews on the Comfort Suites Maingate East, but not much on the Days Inn Suites. :bounce: Thanks for any help!:smooth:

Without having stayed at either place, I would always choose the comfort chain over the days inn chain. Days Inn motels seem to get negative reviews from the board threads I've read in the past.

If you want other ideas for suites, I can help.

Hercamore

We stayed at the Comfort Suites Maingate East in October and we loved it. It was very clean, the rooms are spacious, and the service is excellent. The location is nice, and the grounds are pretty. You will definitely like it if you chose to stay there, and as a bonus, you can watch the crazy people on the SkyCoaster in Old Town from the parking lot!!! You can email me with any questions you may have. My addy is amybippy@aol.com.

Amy

The reviews for the Comfort Inn Maingate East have been consistantly good.

We have stayed at both and the answer is easy - Comfort Suites is quite nice, Days Inn Suites are the worst place we have ever stayed. They were nice 10 years ago, but are now not well maintained, and we didn't feel safe.

:) Thanks for the info! You definitely made my decision an easy one now. Old Town looks very interesting! :cool:

I agree that Days Inn Suites has been the worst place we stayed and would not reccomend it. I have stayed at the Comfort Suites by Sand Lake and they were fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter