"Commute" from Paris everyday

I did it a few years ago. If your hotel is near the RED line (RER A), then it's very easy. We stayed near Nation and it was a 30min ride to Disney.
Thank you for this tip. I was expecting to go in March 2021, but it doesn't seem like this is happening. I do plan to reschedule when it is safe to do.

I'm still going to go in Feb. I'll post something on how it went...... masks, flights, car service, disinfectant, hand wash etc.....

Have a great trip! Make sure you use the amazing app citymapper! It will guide you through the journey, baby step by baby step. Buzz you when to get on or off the train, tell you where to sit for the quickest exit, cost and alternate transport.

I agree with JoeRobe...if your hotel is near the red line, it makes the commute easier. In the unlikely event that there is work on the line, you may still have to change trains. But there are notifications weeks in advance.
The commute is not fun, but worth being in the city at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter