Compare Fantasmic Dinner Pkg. Restaurants

TaraPA

Can't live without a ticker!!!!
Any pros or cons to the 3 restaurants currently offered with the Fantasmic Dinner Package? Which one would be the cheapest, which is a buffet, and which would be best with 1 and 4-year olds? Also a note...I had been chatting about Fantasmic with others on here & was under the impression (and I think others were also) that the show is at 9pm always...this is not true, the time varies according to time of the year and possibly day of the week. That is super for those of us worried about having whining, tired little ones at the later shows! Check out the time on this site under Park Hours, Fireworks & Shows.

Hi TaraPA, I have eaten at Hollywood & Vine as well as Mama Melrose. By far the favorite of my family was Hollywood & Vine. The buffet was excellent in terms of choices of food & freshness. Hope this helps you some?

Becca :jester: :jester:

Hollywood and Vine to get the Fantasmic package. It did save us about an hour in line, as we saw people lining up @ 7 for the 9:00 show. We went to the Fantasmic package line @ 8pm, allowing us to ride Tower of Terror and see one last show of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
The food was fine and our server spent a lot of time talking to DD and I. (I thought MGM should have a chartacter dinner for the Fantasmic Package.)

Hollywood and Vine is probably the best value for your money. It's also pretty close to the show area. Mama Melrose has kid meals at kid prices; so, it can be reasonable if the adults don't go overboard. Brown Derby is on the high cost side but the food is par excellent.

HollyWood and Vine caters to picky kids there is a Kid sized Buffet and 8 candy toppings for the self serve ice cream and a Mickey shaped Dessert. BUT with all that the Adult Food is 4 star!!

This a quote from Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel
Turning to MGM's all-you-can-eat digs, the best you can do is Hollywood & Vine, next to Echo Lake. Lunch is an exorbitant $17 adults/$9.25 kids, but curiously, at dinner, the price doesn't change, which makes it one of the best deals in the resort.

In June we ate at mama food was good a little to noisey I would recommend Hollywood and
Vine awesome Buffet of food .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter