Compare the size of SSR to POP

TenThousandVolts

<font color=darkcoral>I just gave 2 examples for t
Can someone give me an idea of the size of SSR by comparing it to POP Century.
IE; number of rooms, actual area of resort...

The rooms sure are larger, I can tell you that! I like the fold-up couch, which frees up quite a bit of space during the day. You also have the frig, toaster, coffee maker, and microwave, which we used alot. Since I have been DVC for several years, I hated that aspect of POP Century--no frig and other appliances. SSR seems larger to me, due to all the buildings. I sure got my exercise walking to breakfast!:rotfl: SSR isn't done yet, but it will be a very large resort. You are trying to compare apples to oranges, though, when you ask about # of rooms, since SSR has 1-2-3 bedroom villas, too, not just studios. I believe that SSR will be the largest on-property when it's done, and it has nice views, too:goodvibes

I thought POP (including the Classic Years section) was almost 200 acres and SSR was under 100- but I can't seem to figure out where I read that. So you are saying SSR is actually bigger than POP.

SSR is much smaller. It will have 8?? units when finished. POP is closer well over 1K units. SSR is the largest DVC but as i recall, all the mod and values have many more units than that.

The Y&BC complex has more than that and the BWI/BWV has more than 800 units.

Check allearsnet for hotel capacity.

OK I checked,

SSR will have around 828 units when finished
ASMO has over 1900 units
ASMU has over 1900 units
POP has over 2800 units and over 5800 when finished

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter