compare the walking please

My DD has anxiety disorder and I used a stroller for her at ages 5 and 6 for the Orlando theme parks, but nowhere else. The crowds and heat and excitement would get really overwhelming without one. With it I could zoom her around to get to the next attraction and she loved that.

As far as the baby goes, you will BOTH be overheated and miserable if you attempt to carry it around. Get a double stroller with a shade and probably even one of those misting water bottle fans they sell. They are probably cheaper at home than at the park. They were $20 last time we were there. Plus the stroller can carry a lot of other stuff for you.

In addition to the great advice from Ametista, we bought a clip=on battery powered fan. Clips to the stroller to keep little ones cool that can't hold fans. Just my preference, but we got a lot of use out of it!

We did one day, both parks last month. 25,000 steps. We stayed at Cabana Bay and took an afternoon break. I say strollers for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!