Comparing DVC Rental Stores

Nikki G

Mouseketeer
I am looking to rent out some of our DVC points for the first time. David's is the one I see most frequently but I also looked at a couple others. I've read through the basic gist for them and they seem pretty similar. I'm simply wondering about people's personal experiences with renting points. It seems pretty easy, is it actually? Is one of them easier to use than that other? Pros and cons? Basically, any noticeable differences. Thanks!

Last edited:
Changed my mind.

Last edited:
Remember to post a link to any business you want to discuss. If the link appears with *******, it means that business is in the site's filter and should not be discussed on DISboards.com

For more information:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...-to-any-business-you-wish-to-mention.3044148/

Sorry, I didn't realize. I edited it and hope it's more acceptable now. If not then let me know. Mainly just a point renting newbie who wants some reassurance that the process is smooth and easy.

I've rented my points out thru two of the brokers, David;s being one of them. I found David's process to be more streamlined and easier to deal with but they pay 50 cents per point less than their competitor. If renting out only a few points, it's not that big of a deal but when you have a few hundred points being rented, it does make you pause and think about who to list with. Overall, getting paid has not been a problem (just had a renter check in Friday and the balance of what was owed to me was in my account that evening). I wouldn't hesitate to use either of them in the future if I wanted to rent my points out in a no-fuss manner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter