*COMPLETE* "I don't care if i'm allergic, I'M EATING IT!" A Sept '17 dining report

Following along! Ah there's nothing like Disney in the Fall :lovestruc It's my favorite time of year to visit!

9/23
Blue people park

I had originally planned for us to rope drop Pandora but that was a no go since we had a late night.

We were running late for our first FP so I told H we can eat breakfast in the park. I checked the app and moved our 2 PM Tusker House reservation to 11:30. I was hoping we would get breakfast and lunch.

We explored Pandora and rode the river ride, It was pretty but very short. Pandora took my breath away, even though I had seen tons of videos and pictures there is something about seeing it in person.

5kfQX6hl.jpg

I wanted to get a couple of drinks from pongu pongu but the line was insane. We left the land of blue people and made our way to starbucks.

THWUAbll.jpg

I had a Trenta Shaken Peach green tea lemonade and H got a Trenta caramel macchiato.

I loved using snack credits at SB! #WhiteGirlWasted

uCd8Pdtl.jpg

Yaya wanted this monster but we had a reservation to get to and I needed her to eat “real food”.

DDP Credits used = 0

Snack credits used = 2

DDP value = $12

Out of Pocket = $0
[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Tusker House

we checked in to Tusker house and waited 15 minutes to be seated. There was a group of 27 in front of us…umm how in the world did they get that reservation?! I was struggling to get a reservation for 3.

we were seated in the back room which was the farthest away from food but felt private and quite. Let’s get to the food!

yDCRxUnl.jpg

0Vglfdyl.jpg

35Y2VZ6l.jpg

fodVJlBl.jpg

9tOFYAsl.jpg

mQanr6el.jpg

jtblD9ml.jpg

vLFwy00l.jpg

blPjHWnl.jpg

oe2UptXl.jpg

ztzMOA7l.jpg

k2XO91al.jpg

TeYLTfjl.jpg

SrcIZGgl.jpg

The lunch items looked so good we didn’t even touch the breakfast items.

I did notice they had mickey waffles and bacon but I forgot to take pics!

This was hands down my favorite restaurant of the trip. We got to meet Daisy, Donald, Mickey, Minnie and Goody while eating good quality food.

The star of the show was the spicy coconut curry shrimp. OMG Y’ALL…so buttery with a hint of spice. I had 3 plates of it alone. I also enjoyed the samosas, couscous and pigeon rice. Yaya and H had no complaints, we loved the atmosphere! We took our time and were not rushed at all. We settled the bill and went off to explore the rest of AK.

qW2wGual.jpg

7S38InCl.jpg

We used our lion king FP and headed to the buses. it was the hottest day of the trip and heat triggers my attacks. didn't want to risk it.:sad2:

DDP Credits used = 2 adult TS and 1 child TS

Snack credits used = 0

DDP value = $117

Out of Pocket = $23 Tip

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Last edited:

3 parks in one day?!

While scrolling IG I saw the new HS Starbucks mugs and fell in love. I LOVE toy story aliens! :cloud9:

H agreed to cut our rest time short and head to HS.

3Aww2P5l.jpg

NMP

Why not grab drinks?

dS3gVstl.jpg

Trenta shaken peach tea lemonade $5.99

odcUnpCl.jpg

Trenta Shaken Passion tea $5.99

PCvoULEl.jpg

3 cake pops $5.85 (you get 3 for 1 snack credit)

I snagged a FP for voyage to little mermaid since yaya loves Ariel.

Td60tyTl.jpg

And we were out of there! MK here we come!

DDP Credits used = 0

Snack credits used = 3

DDP value = $18

Out of Pocket = 0

Last edited:
MK
Once we got to MK, we ran to Pecos Bill. We hadn’t eaten since Tusker House and we were starving!

Now being from Texas I wouldn’t have Tex-Mex anywhere else but H saw a picture of the nachos on IG and insisted we eat there. I was too hungry to object.

rbUTnQ8.jpg

I got the Fajita Platter $14.99

Served with Spicy Barbacoa Beef and Seasoned Chicken with Yellow Rice, Beans, Fajita Vegetables, and Flour Tortillas. No beans, extra rice. I substituted my drink for side nachos.

It was ok. The barbacoa had a lot of flavor but the tortillas were cold and tasted like the came straight out of a bag. The nachos on the other hand were BOMB! Perfectly seasoned and went really well with queso blanco!

H got Beef Nachos $12.49

Tortilla chips topped with Queso, Seasoned Ground Beef, Lettuce and Tomato.

She substituted beef for grilled chicken and her drink for churros w/ caramel sauce.

H loved her nachos and the toppings bar.

Yaya got the kid’s Macaroni & Cheese $6.59 (Paid OOP)

served with GoGo squeeZe® Applesauce, Carrots and a choice of 1% Mickey Milk, Small Dasani® Bottled Water, or 100% Apple Juice

F3GgQWk.jpg

overall this meal hit the spot and we walked out satisfied. Yaya asked if she can get on Dumbo so we headed over to fantasy land. While H and yaya rode, I grabbed slushys and people watched.

3OEHXhWl.jpg

We watched HEA, OUAT and rode everything in Tomorrowland except space mountain.

While slowly making our way towards main street, yaya said she was hungry. It was 11:45 at this point and the POP food court closes at midnight. So, we settled for Casey’s.

wFQbOeHl.jpg

H and I split a Macaroni & Cheese All-Beef Foot Long Hot Dog $12.49

topped with Macaroni and Cheese and Bacon. Served with Apple Slices or French Fries

No bacon. Asked for the macaroni and cheese on the side so the bun wouldn’t be soggy.

HOLY SMOKES SO GOOD! 4 bites and I was done.

Yaya got Corn Dog Nuggets Meal $8.49

served with Apple Slices or French Fries. Just noticed we forgot her fries.

We walked out of MK happy and full. On the bus, H asked if I get discounts on MNSSP and if I wanted to go to tomorrow’s party. I knew this was a bad idea since we hadn’t rested but I said yes because who wouldn’t spend their last night in MK?

DDP Credits used = 4 QS

Snack credits used = 2

DDP value = $56.54

Out of Pocket = $0

Last edited:
Hi! I’m enjoying all of your reviews.

We really enjoyed the late Tusker House breakfast & I was able to try some lunch offerings but didn’t see the shrimp. That looks yummy. We’re goung back next month & I’ll have to linger until the shrimp comes out this time.

Peco Bills is on my must try list this trip. I need to try the nachos there!

Very impressive getting to three parks in one day, I would be exhausted. The shrimp from Tusker House looks amazing, I would have piled so many onto my plate. I had had a reservation there, but plans ended up changing and it didn't fit into the schedule anymore. Will make it there one day. I love all the Starbucks pictures. My Disney trips are not complete without some.

Great reviews, we love the nachos at Pecos Bills, I have to get the new Starbucks HS mug love it!!

Following along! Ah there's nothing like Disney in the Fall :lovestruc It's my favorite time of year to visit!

isn't it magical?! my new favorite time to visit!
I hope you post a picture of your whole costume! Joining in.

I was so excited i forgot to take a picture. Bad disser!

Hi! I’m enjoying all of your reviews.

We really enjoyed the late Tusker House breakfast & I was able to try some lunch offerings but didn’t see the shrimp. That looks yummy. We’re goung back next month & I’ll have to linger until the shrimp comes out this time.

Peco Bills is on my must try list this trip. I need to try the nachos there!

Hello and welcome! That shrimp is life, i wouldn't leave until they brought it out. Hopefully it will be available on your next trip! Pecos Bill has great nachos, everything else is blah.

Very impressive getting to three parks in one day, I would be exhausted. The shrimp from Tusker House looks amazing, I would have piled so many onto my plate. I had had a reservation there, but plans ended up changing and it didn't fit into the schedule anymore. Will make it there one day. I love all the Starbucks pictures. My Disney trips are not complete without some.

I am still surprised we were able to do 3 parks in one day, especially with a 4 year old! I read you are going with kids soon, Tusker house would be perfect for y'all. Is it me or does Starbucks taste better at Disney?

Following along! Us Texans love to stick together ;)

Hello fellow Texan! Thank you for joining!

Great reviews, we love the nachos at Pecos Bills, I have to get the new Starbucks HS mug love it!!

Hi and thank you for reading! The nachos are a must from now on! did you see all the other new Starbucks mugs? i am going to go bankrupt.

I am still surprised we were able to do 3 parks in one day, especially with a 4 year old! I read you are going with kids soon, Tusker house would be perfect for y'all. Is it me or does Starbucks taste better at Disney?
Ya in January I'll be going with kids. Tusker House will have to wait for a different trip though. We are doing three days with them and had to cut one park and they decided they didn't want to go to that one. Starbucks totally tastes better at Disney.

Hi there! Your trip looked like so much fun! May I follow along?

As an Aussie, I'm so glad you enjoyed the lamb. Those Spring 'T-bone' mid-loin chops can be sweet and very tender. Luscious. The potato crunchies were a great idea!

I must try the Starbucks Shaken Peach Lemonade. Looks so refreshing!

Have to admit, I'm with Yaya on the broccoli love! I could eat some now!

Ya in January I'll be going with kids. Tusker House will have to wait for a different trip though. We are doing three days with them and had to cut one park and they decided they didn't want to go to that one. Starbucks totally tastes better at Disney.

Ohh we are also going in Jan! what dates will you be there?

Hi there! Your trip looked like so much fun! May I follow along?

As an Aussie, I'm so glad you enjoyed the lamb. Those Spring 'T-bone' mid-loin chops can be sweet and very tender. Luscious. The potato crunchies were a great idea!

I must try the Starbucks Shaken Peach Lemonade. Looks so refreshing!

Have to admit, I'm with Yaya on the broccoli love! I could eat some now!

Hello and welcome! thank you for joining! I still dream about that lamb! The flavors blended very well together, i wish they had it in a bigger portion.
the peach tea is very refreshing, also try the strawberry!

Hey y'all! sorry for the late update, Our Astros were in the world series last week and it was madness. we won tickets to the watch party and were in downtown till 4 am :scared: winning a championship is exciting but emotionally exhausting! especially since the team celebrated at MK and we couldn't find flights out in time :badpc:
Hope everyone is having a good day! Back to Disney food!

Last edited:
9/24
‘Ohana Breakfast

After a long night at MK, we needed to sleep. I changed our 10 am Ohana reservation to 11:55 to give us some wiggle room. We took an uber to Poly and checked in at 11:45, Our buzzer didn’t go off until 12:30. We met stitch in the lobby and were seated in a nearly empty restaurant. Why the wait?

AXWxHa2l.jpg

Our server was very kind and understood that we were famished, food was brought out quickly.

omW3S9Wl.jpg

Seasonal Fruit. Fresh, cold and crisp.

LLKdzgKl.jpg

Pineapple-Coconut Breakfast Bread. I loved the chunks of pineapple inside and the frosting glaze on top.

ZiRfj1gl.jpg

Uala Kahiki (Fried Potatoes), Hua Paka (Scrambled Eggs), Mickey-shaped Waffles, stitch waffles and Turkey bacon (ham substitute).

CHvjGATl.jpg

Mickey, Pluto and Lilo came by and were awesome.

1gMOZsQl.jpg

QZVrKedl.jpg

The kids had a parade around the restaurant that Yaya still talks about. Since we were seated late, we were the only people eating after the parade. Pluto came back out and played hide and seek with Yaya. It was magical!

Z0VkCVkl.jpg

I would 100% pay OOP for this meal in the future just for the interactions.

Everything was hot and fresh, we really enjoyed this meal.

We got an uber back to PoP so we can get ready for MNSSHP.

DDP Credits used = 2 Adult TS
and 1 child TS
Snack credits used = 0
DDP value = $89.14
Out of Pocket = $16 Tip
[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter