concierge 1-bedroom sleeping logistics

I don't see why you couldn't fit a pack in play inside the bedroom. I say get the 1 bdrm. You won't regret concierge. and get a cabana on CC.
WE loved our 1bdrm. Very spacious for your family.

Here are as many photos as I could find.

IMG_0336_zps209284a2.jpg

IMG_0372_zps7a07c1d3.jpg

IMG_0373_zps638dfe86.jpg

You can see where they close off the sides around the beam here.

IMG_0341_zpsc6c41e50.jpg

width of drawers open on the right side of the master bed. pretty decent amount of room.

IMG_0352_zpsd2949709.jpg

IMG_0374_zpsfcd325b8.jpg

closed panels will give you the perfect amount of seclusion for your little one.

IMG_0303_zpsaf2913e6.jpg

You can easily use the other hallway door to come and go.

IMG_0304_zps1ce9d42c.jpg

Trust me, this cabin is incredible.

IMG_0294_zpsc6efd6ea.jpg

Thank you for those great photos! If I knew the crib would fit in the bedroom with the doors shut, I would definitely book the 1 bedroom. That would give us the separation we need. I think it looks a little narrow, but I've never been in the room. Some say it will fit, some say it won't...I just found typical dimensions - 39″ long x 28″ wide x 29″ high for the pnp. Based on pp dimensions, it looks like it would just fit to the side of the bed, but with not much to spare. Anyone out there ever get one to fit in there? I can't be the only one trying to do this - or maybe I am, lol!

agree. contact the DCL concierge. I've seen a pic of a pack n play in a Dream cabin that looked larger than a portacrib. More along the size of a mini playpen. I'd check with concierge to see what they can do if anything. The side of the bed with the vanity may be wider depending on your cabin. They do not appear to all be identical from what I've seen online.

I second that. On the classic ships you can get CatV if you really want concierge.
TestingH2O- how do you get that ticker under your signature? I can't seem to figure it out

You can get Cat V on the Dream class too. In fact, you could the day they were launched.

You just have enough room to walk around the bed. I am sure the back and play will most likely not fit in there with the door closed from what we have experienced. It would easily fit in the bathroom however. The closets on these ships are small so not an option at all. It would fit if you move the dining table or near the single Murphy bed.

I talked to a very nice concierge, but he wasn't sure. His advice was to watch YouTube videos to see...which I've already done. At this point, we just need to decide to keep our adjoining 4cs and know we have plenty of separate sleep spaces, or go for the 1bedroom and enjoy some concierge perks. Decisions, decisions.

We did a Concierge 1 bed on the Fantasy in January. Ther is definitely enough room for a pack and play In the dining room if you rearrange the table. We stacked the 2 upholstered chairs next to the curtain separating the Murphy at Night. It gave additional path room for the sleeper and privacy for the Murphy area as well. I agree pack and play will not fit in bedroom and be difficult for access to master bath @ night, although it would most likely fit. The best thing about Concierge is you have lounge & sundeck so convenient to allow flexibility for the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter