Conference Twilight Tickets

PoppyJ

Mouseketeer
We are able to get conference tickets through my brother in law, who is attending a conference that offers them. He told us that one of the options is a Twilight ticket with entry at 1 pm or 5 pm.

Does anyone know if we will still get extended hours if we buy these tickets and stay at a deluxe resort?

Long story short, we bought the twilight tickets then changed our mind and didn't use them. Decided on 2-day hopper tickets instead.

We now will be using them in November. We are staying at a deluxe resort on a night that Epcot has extended hours. We will be using the after 5:00 pm twilight ticket.

Will let you know if it works!

Long story short, we bought the twilight tickets then changed our mind and didn't use them. Decided on 2-day hopper tickets instead.

We now will be using them in November. We are staying at a deluxe resort on a night that Epcot has extended hours. We will be using the after 5:00 pm twilight ticket.

Will let you know if it works!
I don’t know if it will work, but if it’s going to work, your park of the day has to be Epcot unless the Twilight Tickets are park hoppers.

I have the same question. Did you ever find out?
Update: I made a reservation for Epcot with my after 5 pm ticket last Monday, staying at Riviera. I was able to join the virtual queue for Guardians at 7 am and purchase an ILL for 5-6 pm. Entered at 5 pm, redeemed ILL. Went back for virtual queue and rode again. We were also able to join the 6 pm virtual queue, specifically for the extended hours. Had no problems staying for extended hours and getting on rides. So it works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter