Confessions of an Over-Planner - A Sept 2017 PTR*Update 9/24-TR link up

Day 9 - Animal Kingdom & Departure!

As mentioned in Day 8, we were originally planning on doing Boma this morning, but now we'll shift to Day 8.

Early Morning:
Check out of the hotel and check in our bags at the airline desk. I booked thru Alaska, so am taking Virgin America there and Delta back; it's lucky that wasn't reversed, as VA doesn't have resort airline check-in! Maybe we'll grab breakfast at the food court? We don't need to hurry hurry hurry this morning anymore, but do need to consider limited hours, as our DME will probably be picking up around 3pm.

Morning:
Head to AK; there are am EMH today but I don't think we will bother. We also have 2 multi-experience FPs to use this day (just not at Pandora), so we'll have to decide what to use them for, in addition to our normal FPs and Bonus FPs; I'm thinking maybe another turn on Everest and maybe Dinosaur? I'm not planning this out as crazy, since I'm sure we'll be tired, and we'll also see what we still feel like doing.

So anyways, here are the FPs, everything else will sort of work around them...

Normal FPs:
Everest 9:30-10:30
Kilimanjaro Safaris 10:30-11:30
Flight of Passage 11:30-12:30

Bonus FPs
Flight of Passage 11:35-12:35
Everest 12:40-1:40

We'll also figure out lunch somewhere in here.

Then, head back to POFQ, board Tragical Express, and head home!

Bits and Pieces

Disney Related:

• Magic Bands are here! So excited! I also won a random Reddit contest and got some decals sent for free (just simple dole whip/mickey bar/stormtrooper), so I will decorate mine-my sister isn't interested in any of those.
upload_2017-8-22_15-16-49.jpeg

• My sister's Belle dress is finished! My mom ended up taking in the back a little, adding a pocket, and making it a bit shorter. She had extra fabric so ended up making a bow to go with it! If I haven't mentioned before, my mom is awesome! I need to find her something really special on our trip
upload_2017-8-23_11-59-37.jpeg

• Got 2 new Disney shirts. Once from the Emporium:
upload_2017-8-22_15-16-54.jpeg

and one from Etsy (and this shop is awesome; they literally shipped it an hour after I ordered, I also paid a bit extra for 2-day shipping, so it could even get here in time for the Season Finale on Sunday!):

upload_2017-8-22_15-17-8.png

Will probably wear the actual Disney one on the plane. I'll bring the Game Of Thrones one as a backup, but will probably save for another day!

• I'm rethinking Satuli Canteen. We got lunch provided this week for our staff meeting and it certainly seemed similar to the bowls at Satuli - grilled meat over a base of salad/rice (or whatever you chose), with some sort of dressing. The steak I got was good, and rice fine, but I don't like the rest of it so it wasn't a lot for me to eat. I'm worried the same thing would at AK, so we may end up skipping in favor of a different QS. We'll have to play it by ear...
upload_2017-8-23_11-58-18.jpeg

• Found out they are expanding Mobile Order even further and Aloha Isle will be included in the next round! Dole Whips without waiting in line! Now that's a game changer! I hope it'll be in time for our trip!
  • Also they just started the Fantasmic VIP dessert experience. I would have totally booked that if we had time for Fantasmic on this trip! Oh well, something to bring me back again!

Real Life:

• LA Rams are doing great! Much improved over last year and I'm really hoping this season turns out well! But in the meantime, don't I have the cutest football team in my house:
upload_2017-8-23_12-3-47.jpeg
Arya (Rufferee) is giving me such side-eye it's hilarious! She was not happy... And Ollie (orange cat) just was exasperated but knew he'd get treats if he cooperated. His jersey is actually a bit too big because it was originally Winky's (the dog), but it was too tight on her, so we need to take it in a bit for Ollie!

• We are planning our Harry Potter trick or treat display/trail/decorations (not sure the right word for it). Basically our house and the neighbor's house were originally constructed by the same guy and have a walkway that goes between them. Normally we block it off on Halloween (no lights and there are steps so we don't want kids to trip), but we finally have really cool geeky neighbors! When we found out they are doing a Tablescaping for the LA County Fair in the theme of Harry Potter (basically decorate a table with everything accurate for a pretend meal), we knew both houses could do a HP theme. We've been collecting props from the Dollar Store and I have several "Photostops" planned:
  1. Platform 9 3/4 - Will make a backdrop, my mom originally said Hogwarts Express, but I'm thinking just a brick wall with Platform sign will be easier. Then stack up old suitcases, boxes wrapped in butcher paper and twine, and old birdcages with toy owls in them, so people can take photos. We also have a small cage and plastic rat (it looks threatening, but I'm going to repaint his red eyes and cut down the sharp teeth so he looks like Scabbers).
  2. Have you seen this wizard? - Make a backdrop with various black/gray lacy fabric. Then have a cut out posterboard with the escaped prisoner border on it (from Prisoner of Azkaban). We'll probably stick that on poles in the ground so kids can't walk off with it, and maybe put a stool between the border and backdrop? Not sure yet.
  3. Ford Anglia - Another poster board with backdrop for photos. This will fit in our neighbor's yard better (they have a huge pine tree and ferns surround it which can look like the Forbidden Forest).
  4. Patronus and Dementors - We are hanging dementors from the trees and then will get one of those Christmas lawn ornaments that looks like a deer (either borrow from someone else or maybe they'll already be in the stores by then). We'll have a spotlight going from the deer to the dementors so it looks like it is fighting them!
  5. School books/potions - My sister organized a HP themed bridal shower for her best friend so has lots of props from that and she made fake potions. We'll probably decorate books like the school books. We'll have those on the ledges near where we give out candy
  6. Great Hall - All year we've collected paper towel rolls and we'll turn them into floating candles. We have a pergula on our part of the walkway (the neighbors had one but it blew down and the old neighbors never rebuilt it), so can easily hang from that. My mom also got banners for the 4 houses and Hogwarts, which we'll hang on the backside of the pergula. And we'll put other tables withplace settings to prevent people from walking around to the off-limits areas of our front yard.
Anyone else have good ideas?

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-22_15-19-29.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-22_15-19-29.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 3
Magic Bands are here!

:cheer2:

I'm rethinking Satuli Canteen. We got lunch provided this week for our staff meeting and it certainly seemed similar to the bowls at Satuli - grilled meat over a base of salad/rice (or whatever you chose), with some sort of dressing. The steak I got was good, and rice fine, but I don't like the rest of it so it wasn't a lot for me to eat.
That does kind of look like the food there.

Also they just started the Fantasmic VIP dessert experience. I would have totally booked that if we had time for Fantasmic on this trip! Oh well, something to bring me back again!

I want to book it...but I don't know if the desserts are really worth it. :confused3 Especially because I don't know what they'd give Josh.

Halloween Party...modifications

I just saw they added a Hallowishes Dessert Party with Plaza Garden viewing. And, well, because I am ok being broke once I finish this trip, I booked it... If 2 dessert parties aren't enough, why not add a third one! And this is $20 cheaper than the terrace, plus better viewing spot. Unfortunately no reserved parade viewing anymore.

So here is my modified plan for the Halloween party day:

1) Plan to arrive by 3:45 at the absolute latest, get credentials for dessert party and check in for Halloween party.

2) Enter park and head up to Fantasyland. Use FP for Meet Rapunzel & Tiana (3:20-4:20).

3) Depending on the time, maybe head over to Peter Pan to use the FP from 4:20-5:20. If it's not time to use yet, then we can do something else in the Fantasyland area.

4) Head over and use the multi-experience pass for 7DMT.

5) Use FP for Enchanted Tales with Belle, 5:20-6

6) Get in line for Belle/Gaston photos. Hopefully we'll be near the front. Depending on when/where we got lunch, maybe one of us will leave to pick up food and bring back to line.

7) 7pm, party starts, take photo with Belle & Gaston. I think this is the only "Must-do" for characters and that is just because of our costumes.

8) Maybe wander over to the Circus area and see how bad the line is for the 7 Dwarves. I'm thinking I may give up on this character meet after all though.

9) Go on rides. We'll need to check for the times for Carlotta or Rinotta in front of Haunted Mansion, and may do this now. Don't know what will be a priority, as we'll see how much we have already completed. Besides we have 2 more evenings at MK.

10) Head over to dessert party at 9:15, gorge on desserts.

11) Hallowishes fireworks at 10:15; watch from the Plaza Garden view.

12) Hocus Pocus at 10:45pm.

13) Boo to You Parade at 11:15pm. Trying to decide if we should go to Frontierland or Main Street. Reportedly it's creepier/more fitting in Frontierland. But does the Zootopia group come out then, or just along Main Street?

14) Last things, we'll see what we still want to do and if any character lines are still open.

RL Update 8/30 - Afternoon/Evening at Disneyland!

10 days! Woohoo! So excited!

In other news, I ended up spending yesterday afternoon/evening at Disneyland. I planned on meeting @snuggly duckling and her family as they finished their Ultimate Park Hop (https://www.disboards.com/threads/ultimate-park-hop-6-parks-in-one-day-how-to-pull-this-off.3603374/). So I already ended up working out of our Anaheim office, which is 1.5 miles away from the parks.

At about 2:30 I am glancing at the wait times for Disneyland (I have an issue with procastination), and this pops up:
upload_2017-8-30_12-28-23.png

Yes, 35 minutes for Guardians of the Galaxy! That is normally in the >100 minute range! So, I'm like, do I really want to do any other work; more importantly, am I going to do any work before leaving knowing that I could be at Disneyland? Nope! So I packed up, and headed over (btw-I love my boss and how casual he is; he is totally ok with flexible working hours as long as you get your work done).

Luckily, Guardians was still only at 35 minutes when I arrived (how is that possible?!?); it also had FPs available for less than 2 hours later, so I grabbed one of those via MaxPass, and got in line, which barely had one loop around the exterior garden area! I did briefly step out of line when I saw Groot meeting because I was worried he would be leaving on September 10th, with the end of the Summer of Superheros, and I hadn't gotten a picture with him yet. But the CM reassured me Groot is sticking around; when I said, good, because there is only a 35 minute line for the ride, she immediately shooed me along yelling "Girl, you go get on that elevator!" It was hilarious!

Anyways, ended up riding it and getting "Give up the Funk". Not my most favorite song, and I felt the elevator wasn't as powerful as when I previously rode it.

Afterwards I decided to head to Cars Land and check the single rider line for Racers. Well, on my way over I walked by Luigi where I realized it had NO LINE. Like literally, no one was in line and they were running the ride with empty cars. I have never seen it with less than a 15/20 minute wait! So I knew I had to take advantage and ended up walking at a fast pace to make it onto the next dance. The CMs were even urging me along to get through the gate and get a car! Crazy!
upload_2017-8-30_12-37-55.png upload_2017-8-30_12-38-9.png

Then did Racers single rider; wasn't a total walk-on, but probably 5-10 minutes.

Afterwards, headed over to the wharf and since it was so hot (hovering around 100 that day), stopped in Ghiradelli to get a sundae. Ended up with the Cookie Bits sundae-I don't know what I was thinking! It was so big I could barely eat half of it! It was fine, but not my favorite Ghiradelli-the cookie crumbs really gave it a more grainy texture; I would have preferred a soft brownie (which I had almost ordered instead).

upload_2017-8-30_12-38-19.jpeg

While I was eating my ice cream my new FP window came up, so I got one for Toy Story Midway Mania about 20 minutes later. On my way over I stopped at Ariel (again, so empty half the clam shells were empty), and Screamin, which I did single rider, but the standby line was so short it was probably the same wait! Then, my Toy Story FP window opened, so I rode that; didn't do as well as I hoped, but I think my arm was sore and I was having issues with aiming. While I was in line, I grabbed a FP for Star Tours that was immediately redeemable!

Once that was through, headed back over to Guardians to use my FP. Walked right into merge point (there was a bit of a hold-up as one family had to figure out rider swap and they ended up blocking one of the FP scanners while sorting it through). Got "Hit me with your Best Shot" - still missing Burning Love! - and this ride was much better. The elevator really threw everyone in the air, which is super fun! I think the first ride must have been either the song or the guy I was sitting next to (we were both pooh-sized, so may have wedged ourselves into our seats more), because I was actually in the same exact car and seat as the previous time! Oh well, I decided I was finished with DCA and headed over to DL.

As I've gotten older, motion sickness has hit me harder. Whenever I've ridden Star Tours I start to feel icky, and was worried what that would mean for rides like Mission Space or Flight of Passage. So while I was in line for GotG I took a Dramimine so it would kick in around the time of Star Tours; I mainly wanted to see if it would help. And it did! Didn't feel sick at all! I probably need to get another bottle to take to WDW though to make sure I have enough!

After I left Star Tours I checked Facebook/twitter and saw the park hop family had arrived but was having AP issues so hadn't entered either park (it was about 6:30 then). I was pretty hungry, so stopped to grab lunch from Pizza Port and watched their twitter to see when they entered DCA. Once I was finished I ended up heading back out to the front of DL to meet them.

Another funny moment that shows how low the lines were; Star Tours was basically a walk-on (at least to the merge point; then you were delayed waiting to load, but the standby line still didn't extend outside). As I was passing, the CMs were calling out - "No line for Star Tours, come in and enjoy our A/C!" The CMs from Buzz were also trying to get people to come in their ride, so I have to wonder if it was a friendly competition between the two!

Anyways, I hung out at the front of Disneyland (just past the turnstiles) where I found a shaded place to sit and relax. I knew the family was headed across and what they looked like/were wearing from their pictures earlier that day. The son was so excited they accomplished going to every US Disney park in one day! We greeted each other and headed up into Fantasyland to ride Mr Toad. Got to enjoy meeting and chatting with them and we ended up hanging out for about an hour. But then I knew I needed to head home and they were exhausted and needed dinner and sleep, so we split off! But it was cool getting my first Dismeet!

So anyways, a very productive and fun evening, even though I was sticky with sweat at the end of it. But I think it was good practice for WDW and I hope we'll get the same types of crowds while we are visiting!

9/1 - What I'm looking forward to most!

OMG-we leave a week from tomorrow! Eeeppp! I'm so excited, yet also a little nervous - is that weird?

I thought I'd put together a list of what I'm looking forward to most:

Disney Springs:

• Fried chicken at Homecomin'
  • Pastries at Amorette's
  • Seeing the fun merchandise at D-Living, the World of Disney, and the Marketplace
  • Soaps at Basin
  • S'mores at the Ganachery
  • Checking out the pins at the Pin Traders!
Magic Kingdom
  • 7 Dwarves Mine Train
  • Peoplemover
  • Festival of Fantasy Parade
  • Happily Ever After w/Dessert Party
  • Be Our Guest
  • Cinderella's Royal Table
  • Meeting Winnie the Pooh & Tigger in our Disney Bounds
  • Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!
  • Hallo-wishes w/Dessert Party
  • Boo to You Parade
  • Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular
  • Haunted Mansion during the Halloween Party
  • Haunted Mansion oreo tart
  • Meeting Belle in our costumes
Epcot
  • Food & Wine!
  • Test Track
  • Frozen Ever After
  • Meeting the sisters in our matching shirts
  • Meeting Joy & Sadness in our Disney Bounds
  • Exploring all the showcases
  • Le Cellier
  • Mmmhops Beer (I know, I'm weird)
  • Illuminations
Animal Kingdom
  • Exploring Pandora, day and night
  • Flight of Passage
  • Nav'i River Journey
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris
  • Expedition Everest
  • Tusker House
  • Rivers of Light
  • Tree of Life Awakenings
  • Boma & Exploring AKL
Hollywood Studios
  • Tower of Terror
  • Meeting BB-8 in our droid disney bounds
  • Meeting Starlord and Baby Groot
  • Star Wars A Galactic Spectacular w/Dessert Party!
Universal
  • Diagon Alley
  • Escape from Gringotts
  • Hogwarts Express
  • The Express Passes!
  • Toothsome w/a fun Dismeet

[QUOTE="Lesley

I thought I'd put together a list of what I'm looking forward to most:

Disney Springs:

• Pastries at Amorette's
  • Seeing the fun merchandise at D-Living, the World of Disney, and the Marketplace
  • Soaps at Basin
  • Checking out the pins at the Pin Traders!
[/QUOTE]
Make sure you stop at Ghiaredellis for free chocolate samples. They also make awesome milk shakes.

OMG-we leave a week from tomorrow!

party: We'll be there a week from this morning I'm so excited!

Eeeppp! I'm so excited, yet also a little nervous - is that weird?

No, same. Until we get there I probably will be nervous too.

• Pastries at Amorette's
  • Soaps at Basin

I love all these things! And I recently read about the s'mores they sound good! I don't know if I'll go get one, but I love the idea of gourmet smores.

• 7 Dwarves Mine Train
  • Peoplemover
  • Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!
  • Boo to You Parade
  • Haunted Mansion during the Halloween Party

So many good things!

• Food & Wine!

I am SOOO excited for Food & Wine!

Toothsome w/a fun Dismeet

:cheer2:

Lesley keep an eye on Irma. Your arrival date they are predicting it to be between Cuba and Miami with a possible path up Florida. Here's hoping it misses you.

Lesley keep an eye on Irma. Your arrival date they are predicting it to be between Cuba and Miami with a possible path up Florida. Here's hoping it misses you.
Oh yes, I'm definitely keeping an active eye on it...like checking the National Hurricane Center site multiple times per day!

What worries me most is our flights on Saturday. If it's looking iffy maybe we'll be able to change to Friday? We'll have to keep checking on it constantly! If we do fly in a day early we'll have to see about where to stay, but that is all abstract right now!

For actual trip plans, I think the day it could have the most impact is Sunday-our first park day! The only thing that could be cancelled that we couldn't reschedule would be Illuminations (well, assuming the parks remain open), so hoping that still will go on.

So yeah, it's a lot of wait and see and keep our fingers crossed!!!

Update 9/5- Damn you Irma!!!

If any of you haven't noticed, there's a massive storm heading to Florida this weekend. And it could impact our trip, especially our flight (i.e. Cancel it suddenly). Well I wasn't going to let that happen.

So we are flying out on Thursday. In 36 hours!!!!

Crazy! I know! But I'd rather deal with the storm than deal with all the cancellations.

We will be staying at Pop for 2 nights. We are also bringing our work laptops so we can work on the plane as well as Friday morning. My careful touring plans are now being completely blown up, but right now I can't think about that! I need to pack! And pick up Hurricane supplies... oh boy!!! What the hell did I just sign us up for!

Last edited:
Omg, wow! That's sudden. Please stay safe! Matthew managed to crowd around the Disney bubble but never actually hit so I'm hoping the same for Irma, but you never know so be prepared for the worst. Sending lots of pixie dust for safe travels and safety while there.

file-D5345C05-1395-4BF4-AA7F-1409B3C7EFBD-31958-00001E21419DEDBE.jpg I can't believe I'm doing this!

We are all packed with extra flashlights and batteries. Also food, especially stuff that doesn't require heating (just in case). My sister's boyfriend tried to give us enough MREs for a week but we turned him down. I also checked another bag filled with just water (bottles packed in sealed space bags to try and prevent leaks).

Was able to book some backup ADRs. Things have really opened up once people started canceling their trips! And we will add 3 days to my sister's park ticket to account for extra days and maybe a park before MNSSHP (cost $30)

So we will be doing Epcot Friday evening after we finish up any work we need to do. Maybe if it's not rainy though we'll start with a different park (AK or MK) to do rides that would be closed in rain. But we have Le Cellier dinner reservations! And will try to see Illuminations.

Saturday-we will see what the weather is like and if parks close at all. Got a backup CRT (actually 2, one at 4 and one at 8:30), as well as a backup BoG lunch. Again, nothing set.

Sunday-mostly likely parks will be closed. If not, we will do a modified schedule based on previous touring plan. Evening will probably be a toss-up based on weather.

Monday-another possible park closure day. Hoping not so we can still do AK in the morning.

Tuesday-may do a park in the morning (even if all we do is see the Festival of Fantasty parade and get lunch). Then back to resort to change, and back to MNSSHP

The rest-same as before; hopefully no weather changes.

At least this hurricane has enabled me to be more go-with-the-flow. I'll see what we can do when we can do it.

Ok about to board! Wish me luck! I'll let people know how we're doing!

Irma Update-

I will be making a whole trip report once I get back, but I thought I'd fill you in on the 2 most awesome days we've had so far! Crowds have been nonexistent. A CM at MK yesterday said she's worked there for 15 yrs and that was the slowest she has ever seen it! Weather on Thursday and Friday was also awesome! Definitely hot and humid, but no showers, just spurts of rain here and there.

So Thursday-got to Epcot around 2:30 (sister had to work in morning; I was too excited to work so wandered around Pop and AoA).
Did:
Spaceship Earth (literal walk on, as in there was no one for 10 cars in front or behind us)
Food and Wine for a little snack
Journey into Imagination, again no one in line
Test Track with FP booked that afternoon
Fiesta Gran Tour-another walk on
Wandered around world showcase, stopping in about 2/3 of the countries
Le Cellier for dinner
O Canada-almost empty auditorium
Impressions de France-another empty theatre
Frozen Ever After (booked another FP before dinner, had gotten Spaceship Earth and Mission Space FPs but didn't need/use them)
Illuminations-Got spot at railing outside Norway about 20 min before
Back to Pop to pack and rest

Friday:
Checked out of Pop and had our bags transferred to POFQ
Headed to AK, no real crowds at gate despite being there in the first hr of park open
Kilimanjaro Safaris-walk on
Everest-5 min wait in standby
Dinosaur-walk on
Flight of Passage-50 min total experience time! Got to enjoy the queue without waiting forever!
Lunch at Yak and Yeti Local Foods
Bus over to MK (long wait so missed Talking Mickey FP)
Mad Tea Party-walk on with half cups empty
7DMT-booked FP the day before
Small World-another walk on
Big Thunder-booked FP day before
Pirates-immediate FP booked in line for BTMR
Jungle Cruise-another immediate FP booked while in line for pirates
Magic Carpets-walk on and we had a full carpet to ourselves.
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor-walk on right before show
PeopleMover-walk on with some trams going by with 2 people on the entire thing!
Buzz Lightyear-walk on with empty cars
Dumbo-private ride; literally my sister and I were the only ones on the ride!
Barnstormer-another private coaster (though my sunglasses fell off my head so will need to go to Guest Relations on Tuesday)
Dinner at CRT-restaurant was half empty!
Princesses-saw they had mystery princesses and no wait so we decided to check them out! One of the mystery princesses was Ariel from CRT, though she didn't recognize us!
7DMT-a same-day FP booked after Jungle Cruise
Winnie the Pooh-walk on
Peter Pan-15 min standby so got to see the queue
Haunted Mansion-walk on
Little Mermaid-walk on

Stopped at confectionary on the way out for sodas and chocolate covered strawberries-longest line of the night!

Checked into POFQ, greeted by Chip and Dale in lobby which was awesome! Grabbed some box lunches (really good selection for only $6); got up to room and unpacked.

Next morning (today), woke up and went to get breakfast-bounty platters to go with lots of food and drink for $10. Chip and dale were also leading a dance party in lobby! Now back to our room to watch movies and relax for a bit.

Storm looks like it will be missing Orlando and we may just get tail edge of winds and rain. May be a possibility that parks will reopen early on Monday! But we have lots of supplies and plan to relax and enjoy our time!

Thank you for the update! We are supposed to arrive on Thursday this week and I am a nervous wreck! We are going with the Dream Factory for my son's wish trip and so we have no control over canceling, etc. I'm just hoping everything is a go by then! Can't wait to hear your next update on weather and plans for Disney!

Hey all, an update post storm.

Yesterday was more chill. Lots of rain, heavier rain and wind started later in the afternoon. We could have left resort until 7pm but decided to stick around and watched lots of Disney movies/messed on the internet. Ended up heading to food court for dinner which a lot of people also did. About 7pm the curfew kicked in and we had to stay at resort. Then at 9 the winds really kicked up and we got an alert to stay in rooms. Neither of us slept well last night because we could hear the wind going crazy and pushing against the door!

Took this photo around 11:30 where the streets around POFQ were like Rivers!

There was one flicker of light but we never lost power.

file-01DDB8AF-92B0-45EF-A62D-C8C3A34DCEC8-1116-000001011F185B66.jpg

Woke up around 9am and they are still asking us to stay in the room despite no more rain. Well, we looked outside and this is why:
file-F2C40B5E-D4F2-467A-AC2C-072FCCC971D2-1116-000001011EB65D69.jpg

Yeah! Lots of stuff everywhere. Plenty of people weren't listening to the alert to stay in the room but we probably will. I'm sure it will take a while to clean up and check for downed wires, etc.

Parks still closed today. Right now food court also closed down but we have plenty of food in room.

Will let you guys know if anything changes!

Some more photos of the aftermath. Lots of trees and branches down. No structures damaged though! A railing by the pool was damaged but that was from a streetlight falling over. And some exit signs were broken. All in all, pretty lucky! Plenty of staff already out cleaning up!

Although I'm scared to think about what Animal Kingdom looks like with all their trees!

file-4D44EBC9-151C-4F6B-8719-C4CFE43FEC61-1116-0000010DD722555C.jpg file-AA21907F-AC57-4763-9B85-992CCB41F914-1235-0000012778A590A6.jpg file-B4181F00-7772-4CC6-8918-539C62971FA6-1235-0000012779237940.jpg file-6B9652CC-F99F-49A1-8DC6-6F698210C873-1235-00000127799B9F68.jpg file-3E8571B6-7398-44DE-8DEB-1F1216FAB9DB-1235-000001277A17CC9F.jpg file-A8E1CB6C-57BC-4EED-83AD-DF0C843AF648-1235-000001277AA10DD2.jpg file-BEBB267D-683E-4A0C-B665-80D0F360CDA5-1235-000001277B0B6EE5.jpg file-A00BB873-297B-41D6-BDCC-4E5CF96E1FDB-1235-000001277B6577D5.jpg file-5F37C69C-460C-4778-B5E5-B2AD47FC6E74-1235-000001277BBC4AEE.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!