Confessions of an Over-Planner - A Sept 2017 PTR*Update 9/24-TR link up

Oh My Gosh! Thanks for posting the photos. I am strangely interested in these kind of things. I hope you are enjoying the rest of your trip.

We are back home! Flew back late last night! Was an awesome trip and I'm starting to feel the Disney depression. At least I have Disneyland nearby to help things out and I'm soooo looking forward to checking out Haul-O-Ween!

I will start working on a trip report soon, but need to catch up on work and the couple hundred unread emails (I did check my inbox occasionally and reply to urgent emails but still have everything else, plus several big proposals/projects in the beginning phases I need to get caught back up on).

I did download our photopass pictures and videos this morning-all 538 of them!!!!! And copied over all my photos from my phone-4,030!!! Now a lot of those photos are repeats and many of mine are too blurry to be usable, but it's still a lot to go thru. Plus I still need to copy over my sister's photos, oh and figure out how much she owes me for tickets, food, and merchandise (a lot of the time we just put it on my account since I could get the AP discount...didn't think until our last day that she could have always slipped me her MagicBand and pin and billed direct to her)!!!

I'll provide a link here once I've started the report!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter