Confused about tickets/dive/movie at PBH

snickers

Earning My Ears
Last year when I was there, we bought tickets at PBH for three days so we could go back and forth to IOA and US.

Now in reviewing the boards, I've found out you can get cheaper tickets throught AAA or by using the Discover Card. Which is cheaper for the three day tickets, Discover or AAA? We are also going to SWO but will not be doing the Wet and Wild park. Which way would be cheaper for SWO?

Also, what is the dive in movie thing at PBH? Sounds like fun. Where and when does it take place?

When I was at the PBH last friday, I decided to miss the nightly fireworks and head down to the Villa Pool to check the Dive in Movie out. Anyways I'm not sure if they have this every friday. But it was great. They put up a giant movie screen at the end of the pool and projected a movie on it. They were showing the original Jurassic Park in honor of the new Jurassic Park that is coming out this Friday. At the entrance they sold cotton candy, popcorn, sodas and beer, cocktails ect. at movie prices. You can swim in the pool with a bunch of rafts and noodles. It was really neat!;)

The dive in movie thing sounds fun, but I'm assuming it'll be during the summer months. We're not going until late Oct.

Thank you for responding and I enjoyed your trip reports!

Do they have floats to lay in the pool and watch the movie or do you just kind of bob up and down?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter