Confused about where I can get malasada

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
Planning on grabbing some on the way to monoa falls. I know there's a truck somewhere and I thought there was a store that had them.

Where would you stop on the way?

The name of the establishment is Leonards. The truck is about mid-way between the airport and Aulani. The store is in Waikiki. Google should give you the address and you can figure out which one works best for you.

The name of the establishment is Leonards. The truck is about mid-way between the airport and Aulani. The store is in Waikiki. Google should give you the address and you can figure out which one works best for you.
The only store I know about is in the Kaimuki/Kapahulu area - about 10 minutes outside of Waikiki. 933 Kapahulu. I used to live 5 minutes away walking. :)

I don't know what time you'll be driving to the falls, so I'm not sure if the Waikele Leonard's truck will be open.

The Kapahulu Leonard's store is just a few minutes east of Manoa valley so it'll be easy to make a stop there in the way to the falls.

There is no Waikiki Leonard's.

Leonard's Bakery is just 1.5 miles away from my Waikiki hotel. It will make a nice morning walk. They open at 5:30 AM and I should be wide awake due to jetlag.

-Paul

Does Leonard’s food truck accept credit cards or only cash?

I believe it is a 5 dollar minimum to use a credit card, but I did pay with a credit card in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter