Congrats to Frozen!

Yes... sung by "Adele Naseem"!!! ROFL. Travolta is an idiot. You deserve to have your name pronounced correctly if you're winning an Oscar.

He didn't mispronounce it; he totally changed it. I could see not knowing that her first name is pronounced Ideena (maybe pronouncing it Idinna instead), and I could see not knowing which syllable in the last name to accent (Menzel instead of Menzel), but what he came up with wasn't even close.

He didn't mispronounce it; he totally changed it. I could see not knowing that her first name is pronounced Ideena (maybe pronouncing it Idinna instead), and I could see not knowing which syllable in the last name to accent (Menzel instead of Menzel), but what he came up with wasn't even close.

Congrats to Disney and the whole Frozen team!

And try this website and you can Travoltify your name. In case you were wondering my name is Tom Wazeem.

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/...l_adele_dazeem_what_s_your_travolta_name.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter