Congratulations Nostalgia dad

Yes Danny is truly a great role model. I have learned so much from studying his photographs. The person in charge of the photo contest has put together a 2010 calendar with many of the winners. 2010 Photo Contest Calender PDF Most are from WDW but some are from DL. Danny is well represented.

Yes, I love the Photography board (especially the contests, unfortunately I've only made the final 3 once) and he definitely has many many excellent pics! Congrats! :banana:

Just saw this thread. Wow, I really, REALLY appreciate the very kind words here. There are lots of great images posted all the time on these boards and I'm honored to simply be posting amongst them. I also learn from Roger's great shots as well as many other posters. I'm just glad that my combined love for DL and photography can be conveyed through the DISboards for all the great folks here. Thank you again. :goodvibes

Congrats Danny! It's well deserved. Any plans for 2010 yet?

Congratulations Danny! I've learned so much from you and Roger -- and all the Disboard photogs!:worship: You guys all rock! Thanks for sharing your inspirational photos, knowledge and EXIF info with us! :goodvibes

Thanks Danny for the kind words.

Danny rocks!! :)

So does Roger. :)

Congratulations Danny! I've learned so much from you and Roger -- and all the Disboard photogs!:worship: You guys all rock! Thanks for sharing your inspirational photos, knowledge and EXIF info with us! :goodvibes

Thank you both very much. Hopefully we all can learn from each other over the next year.

I know I'm kinda new here, but I've also noticed and quite enjoyed ND's photos. Congrats!

Now, thanks for tipping me to the photo board, woo hoo!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter