Congratulations @Robo - 100,000 DIS Posts

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
Just wanted to take a second to congratulate @Robo on hitting the 100,000 post milestone today.

While impossible to say for sure, I suspect most of those posts have been right here on the Theme Park Attractions & Strategies (TPAS) board.

Over the years, @Robo has been a great resource for fellow DISers with his maps, vast understanding of Disney ticketing, and endless other TPAS-related topics.

Unfortunately the milestone comes with no cash or prizes, only “likes” and appreciation for your contributions. ;)

So congrats @Robo - catch you at 200k! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Robo is the Man!

(And to think—I was happy to hit 10,000 myself this week. Ha ha!)

Confession: I have an obsession with maps. I just love them. When I was a child in the 1970s, we drove to Disney World from NJ, and I followed our journey on I-95 with Trip-Tik maps from AAA.

So of course, I gotta love the Master of WDW Maps, who is Robo. Thanks for all you do here, Robo. Not only are your maps fabulous, but you’re a huge help with tickets. Your presence on these boards is very valuable and part of what makes them great. :)

Robo is awesome!! Always my favorite person to see post a response! Congratulations! party:

Thanks, @Robo! Your maps and information are always super helpful. You're one of the top DIS experts!

Congrats Robo. I always refer people to your maps to explain how to get form Point "A" to Point "B". And the '71 castle still has it's lights on!
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter