Congratulations @Robo - 100,000 DIS Posts

Congrats Robo and thanks for all the good information over the years! Heck, my wife knows about Robo and she's not even on the Disboards .

Any time I ponder a WDW question out loud she'll say "Why don't you go ask Robocop?" :hyper2: She refers to him as Robocop because she thinks it annoys me :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Congratulations Robo! Your posts and replies have helped my family have the best Disney Trips over the years! You are a total Disboards Rock Star!!!:thanks:

Wow..that is an amazing number of posts. The majority have been trying to help the rest of us. Congrats and thanks, Robo.

Thank you so much to Robo who has taken the time to help so many people here on the Dis Boards!
:love1: :grouphug: :wizard: ::yes::

Congrats and cheers to you Robo! You’ve certainly been a great resource for me and my family. Thank you for sharing your time and talents.

Let me add my congratulations to a true DISboards resource! Thank you for your maps and your help, and may it continue for many years to come! :thanks:

Gosh Robo, didn't realize you were such a windbag. :duck: But seriously. Thank you for all the help you provide. You are a true treasure of the DIS and are much appreciated. :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter