Congratulations @Robo - 100,000 DIS Posts

Thanks for always having a kind and accurate answer. I appreciate all the help you provide and the care you take to ensure it is correct.

Congrats on the milestone, and looking forward to the next 100,000.

Also, thanks for the avatar, though my wish for No More Tiers is probably a futile hope.

I imagine you reached that milestone by helping out all of us with your amazing maps. Thanks Robo for all your time and talent. I really appreciate it! Congratulations!

Way to go Robo. I love your maps and your advise. It has made planning my trips to WDW so much easier and it answers so many of my questions just looking at your maps.
Ray

Congrats Robo. That leaves me only 99,276 behind you....I am hot on your heels and will pass you up in about 10yrs or so. Very Impressive!!

Long live the incomparable Robo! Thank you again and again. Your straightforward, accurate information, great maps, and unending kindness are very very appreciated!
:love:

Thanks, Robo! I always look for your answers because I know they’re good ones, and your maps have helped me tremendously over the years!

Robo,

You have invested in so many people's vacations and made their time magical. Thank you for answering my many questions. Like someone said, when you see Robo weighing in on a discussion, you know you are getting THE answer.! Enjoy this thread!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!