Congratulations @Robo - 100,000 DIS Posts

So so impressive! Growing up in Orlando and visiting Disney a lot I thought I knew the ins and outs! I found Disboards after moving away and the tips, tricks, and knowledge from you has been amazing! Thanks Robo! Can't wait to see what I learn from you next!

Your help and advice over the years has been appreciated very much!
Thank you!

And Robo responds quickly and with solid info. I have appreciated the answers I have received in the past... and I'm sure I'll get in the future. :thanks:

Congrats!! All I know is it was like magic!! When ever I had a question it was not long and wholla you had an answer for me!! Thanks for all your help and wisdom!!

Join me to the chorus of loving your advice and maps.

The other thing about you that’s pretty awesome?

No matter how many times a new poster asks the same question that’s been asked a hundred times, you always reply with respect and a great answer. It’s helped tons of new visitors “have a great trip”.

Who’s awesome?

You’re awesome.

8-)

Congrats Robo! :cool1: Thanks so much for all your great info. and maps. I have been using them since I was "earning my ears", and still refer to them now when a new question comes up, and can always point others who need help in your direction. You and Cheshire Figment(RIP) have been such great resources for my years on the DIS!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter