Connecting Staterooms?

musical2

DIS Veteran
Does DCL have connecting staterooms (as opposed to adjoining)? If so, what category of staterooms are connecting? We have the dreaded 5 person family and cannot fit in one room, except maybe category 4 and up. Any and all information you can give me on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Bart

Yes, they do have connecting staterooms. A quick look at the deck plan seems to indicate that they have these in categories 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. I'm surprised to find that they don't have any in category 11.

Five of you could fit in a category 4 room. Note that if you get connecting rooms, the first two people in each room are charged as adults, so with connecting rooms, you'd be paying for 4 adults and 1 child, as opposed to 2 adults and 3 children for a category 4 (or above). I'd suggest getting prices for both and comparing.

All categories except 11 and 12. Category 10 is the least expensive way to book 2 rooms for a family of 5.

Our family chose 4 of these conn. rooms and it worked out very well for us. We had the cat 9 (deck2) which has appx. 4' porthole that was most enjoyable, plus the split bath that was great w/the kids. The conn. doors are very heavy, but can be blocked open with the wooden blks that Dis furnishes or you can bring bungy cord. When conn. doors shut they lock, so you may want to use a duck type tape over the latch to prevent. Good luck in your choice:)

We're doing our 3rd Magic cruise with the same, connecting rooms - 6612 and 6614 - Cat 6. There are 7 of us and it works out great. We prop the connecting doors open and move freely between the two cabins. We love the location which is aft and on the same deck as one of the laundry rooms (which we use with 7 people)

It works great and plenty of room for all of us.

Enjoy!!

Michele

Hello....we're going on the Wonder January 24, and our family of 5 booked adjoining rooms cat. 8. We're in rooms 7004 and 7006. I think the selling point for me, versus the cat. 4, was the delightful thought of two bathrooms. 5 people, one bathroom, ugly story.

But my husband says that is just further evidence of my high maintenance status.

Brenda

Originally posted by bnickle3
Hello....we're going on the Wonder January 24, and our family of 5 booked adjoining rooms cat. 8. We're in rooms 7004 and 7006. I think the selling point for me, versus the cat. 4, was the delightful thought of two bathrooms. 5 people, one bathroom, ugly story.

But my husband says that is just further evidence of my high maintenance status.

Brenda

ROTFLOL!!!! DH is always telling me I am high maintenance. To be honest. . . . .he is right on with that statement! :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter