• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Connections Food Vouchers

Toby'sFriend

The thing about growing up with Fred and George is
I just wanted to tell everybody that we used these on our last trip at Beaches and Cream and they are a great deal.

I had bought one for each of our family members (4 total) but on the suggestion of our server - we shared 2 of the meals between the four of us and ended up eating there twice. We are a <b>BIG</b> eating family and none of us could finish all the food. An example of one of our trips was -- 2 huge plates of onion rings, 2 double cheeseburgers, french fries, and 2 milky way sundaes that were so large that 1 could have easily fed all 4 of us, and 2 milk shakes. Since we had refillable mugs, we also all had cokes to drink.

On our second trip we had bowls of chili instead of the onion rings - they also have chicken soup and salads available.

On both trips our 2 meals would have cost us around $60 - we paid $21 for the vouchers. So if you are considering this go ahead and do it.

Toby's Friend ... How do you go about purchasing Connection vouchers? I've read a lot about them, but wasn't sure how to go about getting them. Thanks for your help!

Connections is a service - you can join for a 30 day trial for $1. They offer several other discounts and restaurant/movie deals but not enough to make me want to join for a whole year. If you do join for a whole year, it costs $80.

http://www.connections123.com

Basically you sign up on their website - order what you need - and then call them to cancel your membership within 30 days. They also offer a really good deal on Park Hopper Tickets.

The is a lot of info. on these at

www.mousesavers.com

click walt disneyworld then click snacks and meals!she list the restaurants that participate there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter