Connections - WDW Tickets

Skybaby

Mouseketeer
My family is going to WDW in September. Can I go ahead and join Connections, order my WDW tickets and then cancel? Do I need to wait until 30 days before our trip and then join Connections?

I joined last month for the $1 intro offer. I then ordered my 4-dayPHP.They came within 3 days and they were actual tickets. After looking over what connections had to offer other than disney stuff, I felt that I probably wouldn't use it for anything else. I cancelled within the thirty days with no problem.

I joined and made sure I wrote down the date I joined and the phone #
where to call to cancel. I ordered my tickets, received them and I still have a few
weeks to go before I cancel, I am waiting to make sure that i ordered everything
I wanted. I have had no problems with the Connections service.

Hulabird:smooth:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Could anyone explain what this tread is referring to (connections)?

Thank you!

Can anyone tell me if the only tickets available through Connections is the Park Hopper Plus Passes. We need to get MIL tickets as we have APs. She will need 9 days and I know it's just as well for her to buy an AP. Trying to figure out the best way.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks,

Lori

6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site. 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 FQ, AKL & Magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter