Considering a stay with rented points, help please!

jenwil6

Earning My Ears
We are looking at a trip in Jan/Feb with 3 adults and 3 kids. I'm looking at points rental so we can all stay together, but I'm nervous to take this leap! I have some questions - please help!

-can the DDP be added to the reservation?
-once our names are added to the reservation, will MDE look the same as if we rented directly through Disney? So we can then make FP+ reservations and dining reservations as usual?

I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!

DDP can be added. You will need to pay in full for it at time of booking.

MDE will look the same and you will receive typical on-site guest perks.

Note that you're within the 7 month window for much of January, so availability will be shrinking daily; you're really too late for any dates including the first weekend in January. If this is something you want to do and you have a strong resort preference, you will want to find an owner and book quickly.

Also note that once booked, it is a final transaction.

Adding about the DDP, the DVC owner can book that for you, usually with your CC or with Disney gift cards. You will have your own MDE account to link your reservation # to and make your dining reservations and FP. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!